• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

GTA IV for Ps3.

arian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
does anybody have gta iv for ps3 im getting it on christmas, if you do, do you play it online? i wann aplay it with someone

>make a new thread about an old game
>bump it 3 minutes later
>???
>profit!!!

give it a day or so, not a whole lot of people are on.

if i get it, i'm going to get it on the PC, because I'm a cheap-o. if someone plays it, they'll (hopefully) post here.

guessing you got it as an xmas gift? just enjoy single player for a while, if so. if you've had it, then just be patient. someone'll come around. :)

Psychonaut said:
>bump it 3 minutes later
>???
>profit!!!

if i get it, i'm going to get it on the PC, because I'm a cheap-o. if someone plays it, they'll (hopefully) post here.

guessing you got it as an xmas gift? just enjoy single player for a while, if so. if you've had it, then just be patient. someone'll come around. :)
NO! SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY! GTA IV is known for running *censored.2.0* on almost all PCs if it doesn't on yours, consider yourself lucky.

Gnome said:
Psychonaut said:
>bump it 3 minutes later
>???
>profit!!!

NO! SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY! GTA IV is known for running *censored.2.0* on almost all PCs if it doesn't on yours, consider yourself lucky.
w8wut.

u srs? what about episodes, same deal?

Yup, I play it a lot. My PSN Username is Pachireecko. Feel free to add me. :)

Ooooh! I play GTA IV.
I've made over $1,000,000 and I've got really nice cars such as the Infernus. :D

Back