• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ps3 questions

airhead

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
how many psn accounts can be on a ps3? how many psn accounts can be signed in at once on the same consle?

1.) 5 I believe.
2.) Just one at a time. With the exception of some games, like LBP, that you can have 2 ID's on at the same time. I only know of LBP that does that..

airhead said:
can 2 psn accounts play on them together like army of two etc.
Like I said, LBP is the only game I know that you can have two ID's online. But it's not like you can check your buddies on both ID's though. Only the main account.
you understand? lol I confused myself a little.

airhead said:
omg im so confused =( ty anyway
Ok, let's say you have your account and you sign in to that one. You power on another controller for your brother. It asks them to sign on with their ID. You can check your PSN friends, messages etc. on your account, but not your brother's. Get it?

You're not really signing in when you play multiplayer on LBP, you are just allowing that player to play on his own account so he can accumulate the trophies, reward etc etc that you obtain.

Does that clarify it for you mate?

Borderlands does it too. Everything else I think is just split-screen "guest".

Back