• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Good Tower Defense Games?

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
I want to play good tower defense games, you know, where there's a path that baddies trudge on, to the place you are defending, and you put towers down near the paths to destroy them.

Oh, and I don't want dark and scary games with giant monsters and pistols and all, I'd prefer something fantasyesque or cute or even simple.

And one more thing, they have to be online.

[Nook said:
,Dec 19 2010, 08:21:45 PM]And one more thing, they have to be online.
by which i will presume you mean browser-based, free games?

it isn't so much free, but Revenge of the Titans is in the Humble Indie Bundle, if you don't mind donating some money to charity, or playing AndyB's contest.

Final Fantasy Crysal Defenders is cool, if you have a way of playing it.

no clue, otherwise.

Vector TD is pretty fun.
Also, Desk Top Tower Defense is good, if that is the name of it.

I'll update my post if I think of any more.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 19 2010, 08:21:45 PM]And one more thing, they have to be online.
by which i will presume you mean browser-based, free games?

it isn't so much free, but Revenge of the Titans is in the Humble Indie Bundle, if you don't mind donating some money to charity, or playing AndyB's contest.

Final Fantasy Crysal Defenders is cool, if you have a way of playing it.

no clue, otherwise.
I mean games that you don't have to register or download or anything, like the Bloons Tower Defense series.

Bloons Tower Defense is my favourite, it's on Kongregate.

L Lawliet said:
Bloons Tower Defense is my favourite, it's on Kongregate.
I play that, and the rest of the Bloons Tower Defense series. BTD 4 is the latest.

Desktop tower defense is pretty fun, actually.

Well if you want one for the DS thats cute and fun (But not online) then go buy NinjaTown (They don't make em anymore you would have to get them used)

I was gonna say bloons, but see that is already covered

Back