• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

EB Games Credits

Mr. L

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, I'm thinking of trading in these games to EB Games:

Mario Party 8
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario (disc only)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
New Super Mario Bros. (DS, game only)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Diamond (game only)

Possibly:
Nintendo DS Lite
Pokemon Leaf Green (game only)
Pokemon Emerald (game only)

If anyone would be so kind to tell me around how much I would get for the games and the games+te possible ones because I can't really go to EB Games till next week. Thank you in advance.

Wow, Gamestop is still named EB Games where you live?

The usual price scale is as follows:

GBA games: $5-$10
DS games: About $15 (less for those that do not have the box, instruction manual, and so forth).
Wii/GC games: About $20
Consoles: Depends on the condition, consoles may be worth $50 and upwards.

Slickyrider said:
Wow, Gamestop is still named EB Games where you live?

The usual price scale is as follows:

GBA games: $5-$10
DS games: About $15 (less for those that do not have the box, instruction manual, and so forth).
Wii/GC games: About $20
Consoles: Depends on the condition, consoles may be worth $50 and upwards.
He probably lives in Canada or something.

And yes I agree with you on the prices.

Pear said:
With everything probably around $150-$200 in store credit.
Really hope so, but from what I saw in a trade in value guide that was updated last week, the trade in value for the 4 Wii and 3 DS games, I would only get $90 :l.

You might want to get a PowerUp rewards also, and then trade it in. You could earn a lot of points in the rewards system for trading them in. I don't know if you have it there, or if the rules apply, however. You might want to ask them.

Bacon Boy said:
You might want to get a PowerUp rewards also, and then trade it in. You could earn a lot of points in the rewards system for trading them in. I don't know if you have it there, or if the rules apply, however. You might want to ask them.
Do I have to sign up in the store or online?

L Lawliet said:
Bacon Boy said:
Do I have to sign up in the store or online?
It's an in-store deal. If you have an edge card then it's a free transfer here. Again, i don't know how it works where you live.

I traded in Mario Kart DS last week. I got $16 for it. A five year old game and I got more money for it than one year old Wii games lol...

Jeremy said:
I traded in Mario Kart DS last week. I got $16 for it. A five year old game and I got more money for it than one year old Wii games lol...
i still can't believe how long melee sold for $50 at pretty much every store.

even after brawl had been out.

i lol'd so hard.

Mario Party 8
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Pokemon Battle Revolution
DDR Universe 2
Soul Caliber 4
New Super Mario Bros.
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Pokemon Diamond
Kirby: Squeak Squad

I got $117.25 in store credit, most people would find it a bad deal, but I think it's pretty decent seeing as I beat every single one of those games (excluding the ones that can't be beat, obviously.), and I haven't played any of them for well over 6 months.

I'm lucky as hell to get any store credit at all. You see the store manager said I needed somebody 17+ with an ID to trade in games, so right when I leave some guy told me to just wait with him in line and he'll show his ID and all that other stuff, since he said he had the same problem when he was younger. I say, some people in this world can be so brotherly :].

Wow, sure are some stingy shops in the US, you'd get quite a bit more in England.

L Lawliet said:
I'm lucky as hell to get any store credit at all. You see the store manager said I needed somebody 17+ with an ID to trade in games, so right when I leave some guy told me to just wait with him in line and he'll show his ID and all that other stuff, since he said he had the same problem when he was younger. I say, some people in this world can be so brotherly :].
cool story, bro.

lucked out. grats

Psychonaut said:
L Lawliet said:
cool story, bro.

lucked out. grats
Indeed. 6 moar days till I can get my PSP :3

I have no idea where and what the hell happened to my other one.

Back