Marios Bros. Movie.

Elliot

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk9oa_PiXAk&feature=topvideos'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/Kk9oa_PiXAk&feature=topvideos' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>
What do you guys think of this? Looks pretty neat.

Either this is not a real movie that's coming out to theaters or this is the Sims.

[Nook said:
,Dec 16 2010, 10:26:16 AM]Either this is not a real movie that's coming out to theaters or this is the Sims.
It's GTA 4.

I enoyed this alot, nicely done. Shame it's not an actual series or something.

AndyB said:
[Nook said:
,Dec 16 2010, 10:26:16 AM]Either this is not a real movie that's coming out to theaters or this is the Sims.
It's GTA 4.

'twas what I was thinking. Texture hacking tis all.

I thought this was gunna be about the live action Super Mario Bros. movie and I was like... *Facepalm*

gamerdude309 said:
I thought this was gunna be about the live action Super Mario Bros. movie and I was like... *Facepalm*
Yes, because that first one was great. >.>

Turning a game with a very high profile like Super Mario into a Film won't get good results, and I fail to see how some film producers fail to see that.

Wardi96 said:
Turning a game with a very high profile like Super Mario into a Film won't get good results, and I fail to see how some film producers fail to see that.
Bull*censored.2.0*. It would have been better if they stuck to the actual idea of Toad being a weird guy with a Shroom on his head, Bowser as an actual dinosaur, Yoshi as a Yoshi, and so on.

Wardi96 said:
Or viewers like yourself can actually tell that it's a parody. It's not real, they aren't making anything out of this.
It's a mock trailer!

AndyB said:
Wardi96 said:
Or viewers like yourself can actually tell that it's a parody. It's not real, they aren't making anything out of this.
It's a mock trailer!
I was talking about the film from 1993. I knew this was a parody. :p

Wardi96 said:
AndyB said:
Wardi96 said:
It's a mock trailer!
Phew!

But.. I liked the 1993 movie. =( 'Though I agree, videogames don't really mix well with movies.

AndyB said:
Wardi96 said:
AndyB said:
Wardi96 said:
It's a mock trailer!
Phew!

But.. I liked the 1993 movie. =( 'Though I agree, videogames don't really mix well with movies.
It's just that they portrayed the characters in the movie terribly. Bowser being half man/half dinosaur (you can't even call that a koopa); Yoshi being a raptor; Goombas being dinosaur people in clothes, ugh. >.>

Pretty sweet trailer, it'd be nice if they made it into a short film though.

And like others, I thought this was gonna be about the 1993 film. Oh god the goombas still haunt me.

AndyB said:
[Nook said:
It's GTA 4.

If you wanna see a similair concept actually executed, I suggest There Will Be Brawl.

I love the thought/everything that happened in the mario bros. movie.. as i recall.

if it was remade using quality techniques today, i think it would look worlds better.

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
AndyB said:
[Nook said:
It's GTA 4.

If you wanna see a similair concept actually executed, I suggest There Will Be Brawl.
I have been watching that actually. I do enjoy that too.

Back