• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Nintendo 64 games?

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So... what are your favorite N64 games?

Mine are:
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Goldeneye 007
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-Perfect Dark
-Paper Mario
-Mystical Ninja
-Mario Kart 64

Zelda: OoT & MM
Donkey Kong 64
Paper Mario
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

Paper Mario (I used to call it Mario Paper Lol)
Mario Kart 64
Super Mario 64
and Kirby and the Crystal Shards

EDIT:
OH ALMOST FORGOT: Donkey Kong 64 :D

Super Mario 64
Yoshi's Story
Mario Party 3, 2, & 1.
Star Fox 64

Super Smash Bros
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Puzzle League
Hey You Pikachu
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Bomberman Hero

Most of the other good N64 I never played until they were re-released. Like Kirby.

Zelda: OoT, Super Smash Bros. 64, Pokemon Snap!, Paper Mario, Super Mario 64.

ACCF18 said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
Original SSB better than SSBB, imo.
I agree.

SSB > SSBB > SSBM
:/

on what grounds is melee the worst game?

my favs = star fox 64, mario kart, banjo kazooie, and other stuff that i forget about.

donkey kong 64 and ssb were great, though.

L Lawliet said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
How is it better, just because it's older?
No, it's because Brawl is just newfaggish and SSB was more fun at the time. SSBB is just a laggy piece of s***.

@the last post: I don't hate Melee, I just liked Brawl and SSB better.

ACCF18 said:
L Lawliet said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
How is it better, just because it's older?
No, it's because Brawl is just newfaggish and SSB was more fun at the time. SSBB is just a laggy piece of s***.

@the last post: I don't hate Melee, I just liked Brawl and SSB better.
... :/

melee is so *censored.3.0*ing fun once you learn how to play it more competitively, if you can apply that word to smash bros.

if you're saying you like brawl less because it's a laggy piece of *censored.2.0*.. why don't you like melee better, since the controls are very lag-free?

newfaggish.. bleh. don't use that again. k? k.

i enjoyed brawl a hell of a lot, but i think that in the long run melee is/was better. not because it was older, but because it was a game people cared about. there's too much BS luck in brawl for it to be as competitive as melee. not to get off onto a tangent about how srs bzns pro gaemin is, but right when melee was at it's peak of competitive play, brawl had to come along and spoil the fun.

SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

also, ssb was fun, but it was fun for a different reason. that reason being that i was considerably younger. not to say the game isn't still fun, it's just nostalgia goggles.

i doubt you'd still prefer to sit down with 3 of your friends and play SSB, compared to melee or brawl.

BUT DAMN I ENJOY WRITING A LONGASS WALL OF TEXT TO DESCRIBE WHY YOUR OPINION IS INVALID AND MINE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ONE.

-Super Mario 64 ( Which im starting to make machinima of now! )
- Mario Kart 64
- Paper Mario
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Mario Party 3
- Super Smash Bros 64

Back