• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

kingdom hearts 358/2 days

cori

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
i jus wanted to know if you beat the game kingdom hearts 358/2 days and what you feal about the ending.To me the end was kinda sad >_<

It was totally depressing, but you knew it was going to happen if you were following the story beforehand. :<

Ehhh, I'm not so sure. Based on what everyone saw of Deep Dive before it was fully released in this game, it seemed like Roxas was going to win against Riku.

I haven't spoiled (much) for myself about Coded, I wonder if that game involves Roxas at all?

Slickyrider said:
Ehhh, I'm not so sure. Based on what everyone saw of Deep Dive before it was fully released in this game, it seemed like Roxas was going to win against Riku.

I haven't spoiled (much) for myself about Coded, I wonder if that game involves Roxas at all?
It takes place after everything so an educated guess would be yes. Maybe a reference or something.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">But if I remember reading the plot correctly, Roxas doesn't play a part in it</div>

Back