• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

JasonBurrows

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
Merry Christmas to everyone on The Bell Tree.
I hope you all have a happy new year too!

To all Animal Crossing Gamecube Players, I have got you a present.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Christmas Gift</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Just talk to Tom Nook and choose "Say Code"
I have tested this code on my own town
3GaoysEOmnoSTa
RaCXau6ghToK#y</div>

Yay present and merry christmas to u 2 wait nah dang it my grilled cheese is still not done 2 hours of cooking so far wait the stove isnt on crap

Ino said:
Yay present and merry christmas to u 2 wait nah dang it my grilled cheese is still not done 2 hours of cooking so far wait the stove isnt on crap
lolwut

merry xmas to you too, mang.

and thanks for the gift.

Psychonaut said:
Ino said:
lolwut

merry xmas to you too, mang.

and thanks for the gift.
I see you liked the snow bunny.
I might start a shop up in the AC Gamecube section of TBT where people can purchase any items that are Not for Sale in Nook's Store as I have an entire booklet with codes for nearly every item in the game. (Gracie's top included)

Merry Christmas to you too! What about people that don't celebrate X-MAS? So here we go.
Happy Hanuka
Happy Kwanzaa
Happy Nothing (For those of you that don't celebrate anything.)
*Can't think of anything else.*

SSgt. Garrett said:
Merry Christmas Jason! Where ya' been?

Also whats the gift? :O
Merry Christmas to you SSgt. Garrett! :D
The gift is, I believe, a rare Snow Bunny.
It is un-orderable from Tom Nook and it's a Winter item that you find from the Igloos.

Back