• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm about to kill myself

Because I don't have this game in my hands, and I have to wait a little less than a year to get it.

I hope they take out that god awful Situational Awareness in the mp.

*pulls a highly over-reacted confused face*
Also there's no need to overreact and kill your self...

Ricano said:
I hope they take out that god awful Situational Awareness in the mp.
True that.

@Tom/ATWA: I haven't even platinum'd Uncharted 2 :(

I platinumed Uncharted 2 and I have 72% on Uncharted 1.. Just need to clean up some treasure and beat it on Crushing and I should be good

ATWA said:
I platinumed Uncharted 2 and I have 72% on Uncharted 1.. Just need to clean up some treasure and beat it on Crushing and I should be good
Damn, i only started working on beating it on hard, I dunno if i can play the story mode twice like that >__<

It doesn't bother me, I've beaten Uncharted 2 like 10 times already just because it never gets old and I learn something new every time I play through.

Ohhhhhhh, now I know who ATWA is.

Nice to nice you again, Quinten!

On topic: it's amazing that it takes an entire year to localize a game that's already in English.

What do you mean by "localize"? Naughty Dog is a North American based company. The game is released in NA first. The game is still in development, so that's why it's going to take a year. Yeah, people were predicting it since the release of UC2, but still.

But I have to say, they must be pretty damn confident in the game if they are already showcasing a demo of it tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon when it was just announced 4 days ago. Which, even though I have mid-terms tomorrow, I am staying up until 11:30 to watch.

Jake. said:
*pulls a highly over-reacted confused face*
Also there's no need to overreact and kill your self...
>Taking him seriously.

Damn it ps3...

Sucks, I know how bad waiting for a game sucks.

Back