I'm about to kill myself

Because I don't have this game in my hands, and I have to wait a little less than a year to get it.

*pulls a highly over-reacted confused face*
Also there's no need to overreact and kill your self...

Ricano said:
I hope they take out that god awful Situational Awareness in the mp.
True that.

@Tom/ATWA: I haven't even platinum'd Uncharted 2 :(

I platinumed Uncharted 2 and I have 72% on Uncharted 1.. Just need to clean up some treasure and beat it on Crushing and I should be good

ATWA said:
I platinumed Uncharted 2 and I have 72% on Uncharted 1.. Just need to clean up some treasure and beat it on Crushing and I should be good
Damn, i only started working on beating it on hard, I dunno if i can play the story mode twice like that >__<

It doesn't bother me, I've beaten Uncharted 2 like 10 times already just because it never gets old and I learn something new every time I play through.

Ohhhhhhh, now I know who ATWA is.

Nice to nice you again, Quinten!

On topic: it's amazing that it takes an entire year to localize a game that's already in English.

What do you mean by "localize"? Naughty Dog is a North American based company. The game is released in NA first. The game is still in development, so that's why it's going to take a year. Yeah, people were predicting it since the release of UC2, but still.

But I have to say, they must be pretty damn confident in the game if they are already showcasing a demo of it tonight on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon when it was just announced 4 days ago. Which, even though I have mid-terms tomorrow, I am staying up until 11:30 to watch.

Back