• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Good XBLA games.

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
I've got 1600 MS points and have no idea what to spend them on. Anybody got any Ideas?

K.K.Slider said:
I think its less than 1600, if it is, buy Castle Crashers.
I 2nd Castle Crashers :D Its soo fun LOL! And I can't even think of anything else since I only have a PS3 now and no Xbox (But I know Castle Crashers is on XBLA)

I'll suggest Castle Crashers.
Haven't played the 360 version, but I'm guessing it's about the same as the ps3 version.

And if there's an option for it on the 360, check the most popular list.

I already have castle crashers.
I tried out Monday Night Combat and Super Meat Boy torn between the two.

Hm I've seen videos of that looks nice might get trial later tonight.

Super Meat Boy, actually will last you awhile.

Really? cuz platformers seem to be a little stale after a while. Hm. I'll keep brainstorming.

Gnome said:
Super Meat Boy, actually will last you awhile.
I've got 10 hours clocked on mine, and i've gotten to the final world, i think.

haven't gotten all the bandages, but i've cleared all the dark world levels up to hell, still need to snag two hidden characters (not counting bandage-unlocks)

edit: yes, it will last you a while if you don't mind ramming your head into the same 5 second level for a while.
i'm taking a break right now, the 10 hours were accumulated in about three days. addicting.

1. Super Meat Boy
2. Plants Vs. Zombies
3. Castle Crashers

I think they're all about 1200 points.

gamerdude309 said:
I bought me some Super Meat Boy.
Ive never played Super Meat Boy (I played the flash version) because its not on PS3 :(
but it looks epic!!!

Back