• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

=D
Can't wait.

Although I'm less than enthusiastic about the setting of the game (the desert) I'm sure it will be awesome.

Ciaran said:
=D
Can't wait.

Although I'm less than enthusiastic about the setting of the game (the desert) I'm sure it will be awesome.
I know, kind of cliche. But it says all around the world, so it's not just the desert.

leave it to naughty dog/insomniac to always release 3 games on a console.

so does this mean ps3 is almost dead? D:

Psychonaut said:

What?

Ricano said:
Psychonaut said:

What?
crash bandicoot, jak and daxter, uncharted.
spyro the dragon, ratchet and clank, ratchet and clank (future)/resistance

aside from the racing spin-offs, and a game or two extra from insomniac, they've had a trilogy, then within a year or two, new console emerges.

or some such.

i dunno. just trying to be intelligent and seeing trends.

Aweeeeesome :O

Never been a fan of deserts, (Mostly 'cuz i hated mummies) but i kinda expected the desert to be next, because there really isn't much other territory to explore.

I hope the multiplayer will be good. Fix the whole one shot then punch thing, or can Situational awareness.

This'll be awesome.

I played Uncharted Drakes fortune and I hated it sooo... Yeah... I don't know why I hated it its just to me it felt like everything was set to happen... (I don't know how to explain it any better)

Jrrj15 said:
I played Uncharted Drakes fortune and I hated it sooo... Yeah... I don't know why I hated it its just to me it felt like everything was set to happen... (I don't know how to explain it any better)
Well, you couldn't explain it any worse :/

Back