Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

=D
Can't wait.

Although I'm less than enthusiastic about the setting of the game (the desert) I'm sure it will be awesome.

Ciaran said:
=D
Can't wait.

Although I'm less than enthusiastic about the setting of the game (the desert) I'm sure it will be awesome.
I know, kind of cliche. But it says all around the world, so it's not just the desert.

leave it to naughty dog/insomniac to always release 3 games on a console.

so does this mean ps3 is almost dead? D:

Ricano said:
Psychonaut said:
leave it to naughty dog/insomniac to always release 3 games on a console.

so does this mean ps3 is almost dead? D:
What?
crash bandicoot, jak and daxter, uncharted.
spyro the dragon, ratchet and clank, ratchet and clank (future)/resistance

aside from the racing spin-offs, and a game or two extra from insomniac, they've had a trilogy, then within a year or two, new console emerges.

or some such.

i dunno. just trying to be intelligent and seeing trends.

Aweeeeesome :O

Never been a fan of deserts, (Mostly 'cuz i hated mummies) but i kinda expected the desert to be next, because there really isn't much other territory to explore.

I hope the multiplayer will be good. Fix the whole one shot then punch thing, or can Situational awareness.

This'll be awesome.

I played Uncharted Drakes fortune and I hated it sooo... Yeah... I don't know why I hated it its just to me it felt like everything was set to happen... (I don't know how to explain it any better)

Jrrj15 said:
I played Uncharted Drakes fortune and I hated it sooo... Yeah... I don't know why I hated it its just to me it felt like everything was set to happen... (I don't know how to explain it any better)
Well, you couldn't explain it any worse :/

Back