• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Free MMO help?

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
Okay so can you guys help me with something? Thanks. I need help finding a FREE MMO that my dumb computer can run. No downloads but I'm okay with plug-ins.

ANYTHING BUT:

EARTH ETERNAL
RUNESCAPE
FUSION FALL
FREE REALMS
DDO

Please help me!
I dont even care if its a WoW clone.

Vindictus! The game is free to play, but there are some features and bonuses you pay real money for. If you'd like to try it out yourself, you can get it for free from their website, here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/

Well I haven't played it but league of legends I think is supposed to be good. A lot of people at my school play that, and being a gaming school that is a good thing :p

sorry missed that part... uhhhh that severely destroy all good games I can think of. Kindom of Loathing? lol I still play that from time to time.

not so free, but guild wars is free past purchase.. and fairly good, if you can find a few people to play with.

maple story's alright, if not just a bunch of grinding

you can always mess around in minecraft's creative mode, if you wanna call that an rpg..

uhh... there was one called endless online waaaaay back, but i don't know if it's still up. again, just a bunch of grinding.

edit: loldownloads

well *censored.2.0*, you're pretty screwed if you have to play it in-browser. runescape's about it, i'd say.

Psychonaut said:
not so free, but guild wars is free past purchase.. and fairly good, if you can find a few people to play with.

you can always mess around in minecraft's creative mode, if you wanna call that an rpg..

uhh... there was one called endless online waaaaay back, but i don't know if it's still up. again, just a bunch of grinding.

well *censored.2.0*, you're pretty screwed if you have to play it in-browser. runescape's about it, i'd say.
Maplestory cut 50% of grinding yesterday, I picked up that and Run Escape again.

I play gaia. :C
Zomg on it is an mmo.
It's pretty fun I guess. No downloads.

Psychonaut said:

I remember Endless Online.

Used to play it a lot. :V

OmegaMan said:
I KNOW!

Rent this game called "Life"

Whoa man, you're fast!
Yes, I would go outside and do something if it didn't storm here almost everyday and when it is sunny out i'm usually in school but its super cold and by the time I get out its raining again.

Sorry for the double post.

After much consideration I've decided to return to Maplestory so whats the biggest recent update?

Numner said:
Psychonaut said:

THOSE MOTHER *censored.3.0*ING DINOSAURS
WHY CAN'T I GET PAST LEVEL 3? D:

also, @ gnome, how did they cut it down? double up on experience given?

Psychonaut said:
Numner said:
Psychonaut said:

THOSE MOTHER *censored.3.0*ING DINOSAURS
WHY CAN'T I GET PAST LEVEL 3? D:

also, @ gnome, how did they cut it down? double up on experience given?
No, it just requires less experience now, because the 'Big Bang' was today aka big update.

Vindictus and MapleStory.

Edit: Wait so only in browser mode? Well then you're *censored.3.0*ed.

Gnome said:
Psychonaut said:

Maplestory cut 50% of grinding yesterday, I picked up that and Run Escape again.
Yup, Big Bang is going pretty well. But I think they cut it down a bit too much, I have a level 80 that levels like every 20 minutes :l.

Back