• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hardest video game you ever played?

Some random DS game I used to have.
It was called nanotray. Man, that thing was hard as hell!
I died so many times on the first level. I just got angry and returned it the next day.
I think that is it.

Super Meat Boy is the one I can think of for recently.

But hardest ever... I honestly do not know.

When I was young, it was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Now? *censored.3.0*ing Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? is the hardest game I've ever played and actually beaten.

blues brothers for snes is intense.

meat boy is really recent, haven't yet finished it, and it's only difficulty really lies in the level design.. not anywhere else. you basically ram your head against the wall for 5 minutes until you learn the timing. no lives, continues, powerups.. just pure platforming bliss.

probably something with godawful controls, though.

Halo ODST Its really hard when you have to get used to the health thing,then the checkpoint rarity,And don't get me started on..Oh wait thats it

When I was a young'n, I would always have trouble with Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3. 2 was easy, except for Wart.

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels is the hardest to me.

TheYoshiGamer said:
I'm not quite sure, but Digimon World 3 for the PSOne.
u srs?

the first one was HELLA hard unless you got lucky with a good partner, or knew exactly what to do.

replayed the third a while back, i know it isn't exactly the same, but grinding > digimon world 3. :3

Probably Odin Sphere and the NES version of Super Mario Bros. 3.

It's weird, I feel like the SNES version of that game is easier for some reason.

Back