• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Jas0n

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lump of Coal
Dark Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
Is officially epic and I am a proud nerd for no-lifing the game all day without setting foot outside my house once

I got it yesterday. Made a goblin mage just to see how the new place is. :p

If anyone has any level 80s I'd highly guarantee making sure you see Vashj'ir, it's such a well done zone. I would have never expected to see anything like the ending quest in an MMO, let alone in WoW.

I considered going to go buy the game, just because they were giving something signed away at the midnight release.

then i thought for a second.. and figured i wouldn't get enough money selling it.

i don't play WoW, but i own a copy of it if i ever feel the need to start.. heh. hope it's great. (posts say: yes.)

Eh, I got me an 80 but, I'm awful lazy when i comes to upgrading...

I should prolly start a Worgen lock when I do upgrade...

Getting my copy later. Gonna make a worgen (warrior or druid; cant pick) and maybe level my main a bit.

Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.

Marcus said:
Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.
If you have a friend with a good connection, download the patches with their internet and play at your home.

Marcus said:

Go mow some lawns or something 8D

I also think this is appropriate here:
tumblr_ld50gbWrCq1qb8fy8o1_500.png

Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

*censored.3.0*ing lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it again

Marcus said:
Jas0n said:
Marcus said:

*censored.3.0*ing lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it again
Leveling is much more streamlined in the new world now, so it's not only much easier but it's much more fun to level. I doubt you'd need help ;P

I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?

-Aaron said:
I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?
Each one creates an account, so you would have to start over.

I have an 80 Warlock and Shammy, but instead of rushing to 85 I decided to take it nice and slow this expansion and started a Goblin priest, only level 16 now.

Just reached level 85 on my Druid 8D Now the instance grind for gear begins, wahey.

I have several toons... lol started a Druid Worgen (They are taking over the realms!) and he is lvl 18 at the moment.

Ok damn you guys, I've given in xD

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?

Back