PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Jas0n
12-08-2010, 12:45 AM
Is officially epic and I am a proud nerd for no-lifing the game all day without setting foot outside my house once

Yokie
12-08-2010, 04:20 AM
I got it yesterday. Made a goblin mage just to see how the new place is. :p

OmegaMan
12-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Looks Epic, me wants.

Jas0n
12-08-2010, 09:19 AM
If anyone has any level 80s I'd highly guarantee making sure you see Vashj'ir, it's such a well done zone. I would have never expected to see anything like the ending quest in an MMO, let alone in WoW.

VantagE
12-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I am loving my Worgen. Made him a druid and he is pretty badass.

Psychonaut
12-08-2010, 11:13 AM
I considered going to go buy the game, just because they were giving something signed away at the midnight release.

then i thought for a second.. and figured i wouldn't get enough money selling it.

i don't play WoW, but i own a copy of it if i ever feel the need to start.. heh. hope it's great. (posts say: yes.)

HumanResources
12-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Eh, I got me an 80 but, I'm awful lazy when i comes to upgrading...

I should prolly start a Worgen lock when I do upgrade...

Zachary
12-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Getting my copy later. Gonna make a worgen (warrior or druid; cant pick) and maybe level my main a bit.

Marcus
12-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.

Zachary
12-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Looking at all these threads makes me want to start my subscription again, but two factors put me off.

Due to my 500kb/s internet speed, it takes over 24hours to download to my P.C :L
Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.If you have a friend with a good connection, download the patches with their internet and play at your home.

Jas0n
12-08-2010, 10:24 PM

Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.Go mow some lawns or something 8D

I also think this is appropriate here:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld50gbWrCq1qb8fy8o1_500.png

Zachary
12-09-2010, 12:11 AM
I love forever alone. Makes me laugh every time!

Marcus
12-09-2010, 02:10 AM

Also it's so frickin expensive, it'd cost all my pocket money just to keep it rolling every month.Go mow some lawns or something 8D

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld50gbWrCq1qb8fy8o1_500.png*censored.3.0*in g lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it again

Jas0n
12-09-2010, 06:14 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld50gbWrCq1qb8fy8o1_500.png*censored.3.0*in g lol'd =P

I might get it sometime in the Christmas Holidays. But I suck, on the original version before the Lych King (or whatever it's called) my highest level was like a 24 Gnome Rogue xD

I may need a lot of help from you guys if I get it againLeveling is much more streamlined in the new world now, so it's not only much easier but it's much more fun to level. I doubt you'd need help ;P

-Aaron
12-09-2010, 04:51 PM
I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?

Zachary
12-09-2010, 06:25 PM
I have a question. My boss gave me a trial CD for WoW. It has 3 CD keys in it, worth 14 days each. One for me, and two for friends. Is it possible for me to just use the 3 keys of do I have to give it out?Each one creates an account, so you would have to start over.

Zephent
12-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I have an 80 Warlock and Shammy, but instead of rushing to 85 I decided to take it nice and slow this expansion and started a Goblin priest, only level 16 now.

Jas0n
12-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Just reached level 85 on my Druid 8D Now the instance grind for gear begins, wahey.

VantagE
12-10-2010, 12:36 AM
I have several toons... lol started a Druid Worgen (They are taking over the realms!) and he is lvl 18 at the moment.

Marcus
12-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Ok damn you guys, I've given in xD

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?

Jas0n
12-10-2010, 10:19 AM

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?You need Lich King to be able to have Cataclysm

Marcus
12-10-2010, 10:20 AM

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?You need Lich King to be able to have CataclysmCrap, that's another

Conor
12-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Stopped playing WoW a couple years ago, Cataclysm makes me want to play it again :\

VantagE
12-10-2010, 11:45 AM

So to get this I need to download the main game then buy and download the Cataclysm pack right? Is there any point getting Lycht King as well, or just this one?Other than getting it to be able to get Cata, there is the Death Knight, which is sweet. You have to get one of your other toons to lvl 55 before being able to start a Death Knight though.

Jas0n
12-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Just done a quest in Twilight Highlands where Deathwing makes an appearance... I knew he was big, but until you see it on your own screen you don't really realise how big he actually is. It's insane O_o

Zachary
12-10-2010, 06:53 PM
I'm loving Cata, even though I really haven't done much on my main. Worgens are beast. Literally.

Marcus
12-13-2010, 05:50 AM
1.1GB left of the main game download =P
That'll take about 5 hours. I'm not gonna get any of the new packs until I have a decent level account.

Also what server are people on? I want to join one that I will know at least one person on <small><small><small><small>so they can give me stuff</small></small></small></small>

Edit: Done the installation, now time for the patches...how long will these take compared to the installation?

Jas0n
12-13-2010, 01:58 PM
X____X

Was just in a random Heroic Grim Batol for 3 hours. Wiped tons of times on every boss :X Managed to clear it and get an awesome achievement, which I would have thought to be impossible in a random.

VantagE
12-13-2010, 02:07 PM
That&#39;ll take about 5 hours. I&#39;m not gonna get any of the new packs until I have a decent level account.

Also what server are people on? I want to join one that I will know at least one person on <small><small><small><small>so they can give me stuff</small></small></small></small>

Edit: Done the installation, now time for the patches...how long will these take compared to the installation?Zuluhed&#33; Thats the realm that I have been on lately. My brother and my sister-in-law are also on that realm. I would recommend joining that realm with us xD

Lvling my Worgen most the time so msg Shadowffang. (Or if you want to see who i am on in any given time, just pm me on here and ill give you my email address so you can add my real ID thing.)

Marcus
12-13-2010, 03:40 PM
That&#39;ll take about 5 hours. I&#39;m not gonna get any of the new packs until I have a decent level account.

Edit: Done the installation, now time for the patches...how long will these take compared to the installation?Zuluhed&#33; Thats the realm that I have been on lately. My brother and my sister-in-law are also on that realm. I would recommend joining that realm with us xD

Lvling my Worgen most the time so msg Shadowffang. (Or if you want to see who i am on in any given time, just pm me on here and ill give you my email address so you can add my real ID thing.) Sorry, I think I&#39;m joining Jas0ns server :P

If I make another guy I will join yours though.

Also, after installing, doing patches then installing again, I now have an 8.3GB update to do&#33;? This&#39;ll take me about 3 days, and it&#39;s ridiculous, does anyone know what this is for? It seems to be for Cataclysm, but I haven&#39;t even bought that :s

Zachary
12-14-2010, 12:12 PM

Lvling my Worgen most the time so msg Shadowffang. (Or if you want to see who i am on in any given time, just pm me on here and ill give you my email address so you can add my real ID thing.) Sorry, I think I&#39;m joining Jas0ns server :P

If I make another guy I will join yours though.

Also, after installing, doing patches then installing again, I now have an 8.3GB update to do&#33;? This&#39;ll take me about 3 days, and it&#39;s ridiculous, does anyone know what this is for? It seems to be for Cataclysm, but I haven&#39;t even bought that :sYeah, that one is pretty much everything in Cata.

Marcus
12-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Hmm, I bought the game off battlenet and downloaded it from there, does that come with Cataclysm automatically then? That&#39;s the only reason I could imagine for this colossus installation, just after it had already done about 3.4GB.

Yokie
12-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Gawd the Worgens are lame&#33; The goblins are ok tho, but I&#39;m still sticking with my Trololololl.

Zachary
12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Hmm, I bought the game off battlenet and downloaded it from there, does that come with Cataclysm automatically then? That&#39;s the only reason I could imagine for this colossus installation, just after it had already done about 3.4GB.I don&#39;t think so, because everyone got that patch in November.

Marcus
12-15-2010, 03:23 AM
I doubt anyone will be able to tell me in time, but I assume Human is the easiest race for a beginner?

It keeps asking me to merge my battlent account with my WoW account, but I&#39;ve never made a WoW account, where do I do this&#33;?

Zachary
12-15-2010, 12:02 PM
Any race is easy. But, the easiest class is probably paladins.

ACCFDude1
12-15-2010, 04:14 PM
I am having a hard time getting the Demo of Cataclysm loading.

Marcus
12-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Happy bump.

After battling for 6 days to actually have the honour of playing htis game, I have finally succeeded.

Serve-Saurfang(Saurfung?)
Level 9 Rogue Gnome: Nukerogue
First thoughts: Impressive game.

Jake.
12-20-2010, 04:02 AM
I enjoyed this a while back (not the expansion obv) but then I didn&#39;t want to pay anymore. I kinda miss it.

Andelis
06-08-2011, 07:25 AM
I Love the new expansion! Personally I just find it more challenging <3
I have a lvl 85 Priest on zul'jin.

Aeri Tyaelaria
06-08-2011, 07:29 AM
I wish my laptop could run these things.
'till I get a gamin' computer and some money coming in I ain't touching WoW