• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PS3 Games?

easpa

Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Alright guys, I'm thinking of getting some Playstation 3 games for Christmas, but I need some help choosing them. Are there any games that I could play online with some of my fellow TBTers? Thanks in advance. ;3

Here are the games I already have:
Super Street Fighter IV
Grand Theft Auto IV
Little Big Planet
Dead Rising 2
WWE: Legends Of Wrestlemania (-_-)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Ciaran said:
Assassins creed brotherhood :D
I've just watched a few reviews. It looks brilliant! Do you think it's better than Assassin's Creed 2, though?

Pachireecko said:
Ciaran said:
I've just watched a few reviews. It looks brilliant! Do you think it's better than Assassin's Creed 2, though?
I 2nd Assassins Creed Brotherhood since im getting it for Christmas too! :D
also Red Dead Redemption Online is pretty fun on it

Jrrj15 said:
Pachireecko said:
Ciaran said:
I 2nd Assassins Creed Brotherhood since im getting it for Christmas too! :D
also Red Dead Redemption Online is pretty fun on it
Thank you, I'll certainly consider Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I've been thinking of getting Skate 3, have any of you guys played it?

AC 2 and 3, you need to play 2 before 3 but they're both brilliant anyway.

Red Dead.

CoD Black Ops-don't get MW2 though.

LBP

FIFA if you like sport games.

That's it really.

Killzone is pretty cool. Don't have 2 yet, but I plan on getting it after playing the Beta for 3.

Tom said:
Killzone is pretty cool. Don't have 2 yet, but I plan on getting it after playing the Beta for 3.
I loved the first though i didn't play it online, but i didn't like the demo. the whole take cover is an action bit.. i dunno.

Out of all the things suggested, I'd still recommend AC brotherhood, since its multi player will still be new and the most active and newcomer friendly.

Out of all of the games recommended so far, I'm strongly considering getting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Keep the recommendations coming! ;D

In that case I would defiantly recommend Black Ops and AC Brotherhood, I played Assassins Creed at a friends house and thought it was really good, also Red Dead Redemption is a good game too.

Back