• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Xbox Live Gold Membership Question

LaserGirlFetch

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I purchased a one-month, auto-renewing, gold membership last night and called this morning to have the auto-renewal turned off upon my mom's request. Everything in the call went smoothly, and the man on the other end of the line told me auto-renewal has been turned off. The problem I seem to be having is the xbox live site telling me auto-renewal is still turned on. My question is, does it take a while for the site to update that kind of information? I felt like asking here since I don't feel like calling customer service and being on the line for thirty minutes while someone tries to talk me out of turning auto-renewal off.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Anything less than a full year's subscription is extortion.

Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.
already tried explaining that over the course of a year you'd be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

or is it just going to be a one month thing?

Psychonaut said:
Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.
already tried explaining that over the course of a year you'd be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent's next.

Lecksi said:
Psychonaut said:
Lecksi said:
*trevor said:
Mom's cheap.

Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent's next.
at least you tried, already. :p

Back