PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live Gold Membership Question

BrokenDreamz
12-04-2010, 02:11 PM
I purchased a one-month, auto-renewing, gold membership last night and called this morning to have the auto-renewal turned off upon my mom's request. Everything in the call went smoothly, and the man on the other end of the line told me auto-renewal has been turned off. The problem I seem to be having is the xbox live site telling me auto-renewal is still turned on. My question is, does it take a while for the site to update that kind of information? I felt like asking here since I don't feel like calling customer service and being on the line for thirty minutes while someone tries to talk me out of turning auto-renewal off.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Garrett x50 cal
12-04-2010, 02:12 PM
Takes awhile to update. If it doesn&#39;t just call <_< Tell em to shut up.

BrokenDreamz
12-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Thanks. Just wondering since, it&#39;s not me who is worried, it&#39;s my mom since it&#39;s her credit card.

Mino
12-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Anything less than a full year&#39;s subscription is extortion.

Psychonaut
12-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Anything less than a full year&#39;s subscription is extortion.qft

BrokenDreamz
12-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Anything less than a full year&#39;s subscription is extortion.Mom&#39;s cheap.

Psychonaut
12-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Anything less than a full year&#39;s subscription is extortion.Mom&#39;s cheap.already tried explaining that over the course of a year you&#39;d be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

or is it just going to be a one month thing?

BrokenDreamz
12-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Anything less than a full year&#39;s subscription is extortion.Mom&#39;s cheap.already tried explaining that over the course of a year you&#39;d be saving X amount of money, as compared to paying-as-you-go?

or is it just going to be a one month thing?Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent&#39;s next.

Psychonaut
12-04-2010, 06:06 PM

or is it just going to be a one month thing?Tried to explain how she would save doing an annual membership vs. pre-paid cards and one-month crap. Got told no all three times I tried. :D

Gonna try hitting up the grandparent&#39;s next.at least you tried, already. :p