• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Black Ops.?

FITZEH

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Anyone on PSN and got Black ops.?
What level you on.?
Favorite gun.?
Do you like the game.?

I do im kidicarus64
Im only lvl 29 since i mainly play zombies ( I have hardened edition maps as well )
My favrioute gun is the ak74u with grip and rapid fire (Its OP)
I love the zombies and the multiplayer is very good but its not really my cup of tea compared to zombie mode

Anyone on PSN and got Black ops.? dctppenn
What level you on.? 19, barely played MP
Favorite gun.? M16
Do you like the game.? A hell of a lot better than MW2

Anyone on PSN and got Black ops.? marco1231
What level you on.? 1st Prestige level 3 or 4
Favorite gun.? M16, FAMAS, Enfield, AK47u
Do you like the game.? 1000 times better than MW2.

Tom said:
Favorite gun.? M16
Yeah MW2 is a heep of *censored.2.0*. Everyone uses one man army with noob tube. B OP's is much better because theres no stoping power, painkiller, danger close and the rpg is much weaker : D

FITZEH said:
Tom said:
Favorite gun.? M16
Yeah MW2 is a heep of *censored.2.0*. Everyone uses one man army with noob tube. B OP's is much better because theres no stoping power, painkiller, danger close and the rpg is much weaker : D
Don't forget that there is no Commando Pro bull*censored.2.0* with the knife anymore, no Heartbeat sensors and the fact that Scavenger Pro doesn't replenish Grenade Launcher and Claymore usages.

Marcus said:
FITZEH said:
Tom said:
Favorite gun.? M16
Don't forget that there is no Commando Pro bull*censored.2.0* with the knife anymore, no Heartbeat sensors and the fact that Scavenger Pro doesn't replenish Grenade Launcher and Claymore usages.
I used think they couldnt make much of a difference for B OP's but jaysus theres alot.

SilentHopes and Yes.
Multiplayer: 38
Combat Training: 48
Favorite Gun: I don't have just one favorite... (Famas Red Dot/74u Red Dot/Stoner63 Red Dot)
I like it, but I think there definitely could be improvements.

Back