• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Steam gift givaway!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
alright so I was waiting for a deal on Trine to get it for myself and a friend, but there is a problem. It was on sale, but only if you bought 8 fora total cost of what it originally was :p

so I am sitting here with some extra games right, so I figured I would give a copy to the first six posters here who A: have a steam account B: actually want it and C: must not already own it, sorry but it wouldn't be in the right spirit if I gave you an extra copy :p

FEAR MY GENEROSITY!

it is a physics based platformer, you control 3 different characters, a rogue a fighter and a wizard, who each get through levels a little differently.

I'd say google it though :p

I forgot to mention provide you steam name..... I don't know if I have everyone added... I think I have you as a friend Ron, but I forget your name, I have a lot of people on my friends list I don't remember lol.

That and apparently on a new computer I can't view aliases from a while ago...

It is done. Tune in next time when steam has a ridiculous sale and I buy extra :p

Back