• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon White Team. Suggestions needed.

lil_newfie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys just wanted some suggestions on team ideas for my white team. So far i have:

Daikenki (Water) Attack and Special Attack
Aggron (Steel, Rock) Attack and Defense
Mebukijika (Grass, Normal) Attack and Speed
Ononokusu (Dragon) Attack

Also I am debating on whether to have:

Shandera (Fire, Ghost) Special Attack
or
Ulgamoth (Fire, Bug) Special Attack and Special Defense

on my team.

If i have Shandera then i need a pokemon that can learn Fly, but if i have Ulgamoth then i still need another pokemon and im hoping that the other pokemon i have has good Special Attack and not Attack because most of my team are Attackers and diversity is key to having a ballanced team. Any help and suggestions are appreciated, Thanks.

Shandera.

You should also get Shibirudon.
It's not weak to anything.

You can't get Ulgamoth until you beat the game, but you get it's Pre in an egg on route 18 (I think) but you need surf and then it hatches at level 1 and evolves at level 59.

So to me that wouldn't be a good choice.

My team was;
- Daikenki
- Baokkiee
- Musharna
- Kenhorou
- Baibanira
- Mebukijika

and when they were level 55 I beat the Elite 4, that is if you like my team. And you can't get Aggron until you defeat the Elite 4 (No Pokemon from other Gen's are available until you get the National Dex).

I'd change Ononokusu to Monozu.

Also I'd advise you to have this because it's a pain int he arse to defeat in the game, Burungeru it's such a *censored.7.2* to defeat. (Because I didn't have electric or dark on me). Also Archeos ia s good choice, I got the turtle one though.

Definitely check out Denchura. Also I know you don't need the Attack power but you should check out Kirikizan. I use it in my competitive battles. It's the star of my team and an awesome Pokemon.

can you get ulgamoths egg before the end of the game? and is there any pokemon that can learn fly that anyone would suggest

lil_newfie said:
can you get ulgamoths egg before the end of the game? and is there any pokemon that can learn fly that anyone would suggest
Yes, you can get it's egg from a man in Route 18 once you obtain Surf.

swear i already gave you a thumbs up just for having chandelier ghost in your team.
also, aggron.

Psychonaut said:
swear i already gave you a thumbs up just for having chandelier ghost in your team.
also, aggron.

Ya you did but i accidently double posted this topic so its on the other one

Back