• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Epic Mickey

OmegaMan

I am Cave Johnson.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just saw the trailer for this new game, and I was wondering who was going to get it?

Discuss.

Yes, I am getting it.

I reserved it at Gamestop back in July. I haven't spoiled anything for myself, the only gameplay I've seen was what they showed of it at E3.

No not me I saw concept art of these robot goofy things so now i'm creeped out....

<big>EDIT:</big> And also it doesn't look like a good game to me....

probably won't get it, out of fear that it won't live up to it's own hype.

but it looks like it could be a really good game, honestly.

It looked like a pretty nice game actually. Probably not going to get it however.

It's those games where you think it's awesome, But you'll end up getting bored of it.
Like Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I'm gonnna end up getting it eventually, just not right away, with all the games I need to play. I also need to buy a new nunchuck, which I have yet to get a round to.

Heard it's extremely good. Never heard anyone say anything bad about it. Probably rent it and then decide.

Jrrj15 said:
No not me I saw concept art of these robot goofy things so now i'm creeped out....

<big>EDIT:</big> And also it doesn't look like a good game to me....
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
images
</div>

I'll be picking it up. Think it's my last reason for the Holiday season (before Jan) besides deals and the bargin bin.

I'll probably see what reviewers think about it, then maybe get it if it's good.

I'm still undecided. The game looks good, but I hate the name they gave it :/

Josh. said:
It's those games where you think it's awesome, But you'll end up getting bored of it.
Like Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
I loved that game :(

On-topic, i probably won't.

I've lost all interest in video games but Epic Mickey looks great. I'll see if I get it for Christmas.

Back