• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sonic Free Riders

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Heard it failed terribly. From what could have been supposedly an amazing game that took advantage of Kinect, it fell flat.

Psychonaut said:
video would be lovely, as i'm a lazy, lazy guy.
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/iADRc4n0PJ8'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/iADRc4n0PJ8' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

Heard it's not nearly as good as it looks.

many thanks.

don't think i ever really liked the air ride mechanics, i always ran out of air way too fast, i thought. my brother loves it though, i think.

dunno. now sonic R. that's racing. :3

if only i had an xboxxy. then i might have bought this in a few years. ;_;

basic problems with it were that the game doesn't recognize what you're doing easily/quickly enough, or is the kinect itself buggy? cuz i read some kinda camera-stress test (odd blendy pictures and stuff, how much/what it really sensed when it was working) ended up with very good results.

Sonic R <3
have it on sonic gems

It seems like the Riders games have just been around lately to exploit gimmicks and "whosymawhatsits" that gaming companies that have been creating.

Bacon Boy said:
Sonic R <3
have it on sonic gems

It seems like the Riders games have just been around lately to exploit gimmicks and "whosymawhatsits" that gaming companies that have been creating.
The first two Riders games weren't developed for any kind of new accessory or anything...

Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Sonic R <3
have it on sonic gems

The first two Riders games weren't developed for any kind of new accessory or anything...
The wii's one kind of exploited the motion system in it's early stages.

Sonic R is god.

The Riders games are pretty iffy. As for Free Riders, it's mixed. There's those saying it's amazing and then there's those saying it's horrid. I guess it depends on you who are.

Kinect sucks, video games aren't supposed to be recreation, technology is still years behind, bring back the controller, what purpose does the Sonic label even serve anymore, *censored.3.0* this *censored.2.0*, et cetera.

Bacon Boy said:
Tyeforce said:
Bacon Boy said:
Sonic R <3
have it on sonic gems

The wii's one kind of exploited the motion system in it's early stages.
The Wii version has some motion control, yes, but it's not like it was developed specifically for that. It was also released on PS2, and a 360/PS3 release was planned but canceled.

Back