• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LoZ OOT Play through!

Brad

Ask About Dark Candy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
ぶ
う
つ
森
ど
Dark Candy
User Title Color Change
:O THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL YET! :O

Me and my friend Thomas (He's not on TBT yet but I might be able to persuade him.)MIGHT play through Ocarina Of Time over thanksgiving break starting Thursday.
If this happens I will post updates on this topic and maybe some update videos.
I also want to encourage you to play through with me and Tom if we do.
I was thinking maybe we could do a play through all across TBT during Thanksgiving break so what do you think give me your feedback. :gyroidsideways:

You got to many events going on man. You got your blog that you would do and now you have a Lets Play. Take a chill pill man.

Nic said:
You got to many events going on man. You got your blog that you would do and now you have a Lets Play. Take a chill pill man.
Im REALLY bored...

gamerdude309 said:
Nic said:
Im REALLY bored...
Then stick to an event and make it happen, that'll cure your boredom much faster than trying to start 592071 different events.

Jas0n said:
gamerdude309 said:
Nic said:
Im REALLY bored...
Then stick to an event and make it happen, that'll cure your boredom much faster than trying to start 592071 different events.
But vlogs only happen once a week and it takes me like 20 min to make one.

How is two events too many? Since when was their a rule saying you can only do one or they will all be rubbish?

i got OOT on my N64, I got OOT on gamecube disc [with master quest], i got OOT from wiishop, and i got OOT on my computer via Project64 emulator <3

how u wanna do this ?

Marcus said:
How is two events too many? Since when was their a rule saying you can only do one or they will all be rubbish?
It's not, but the first event isn't progressing any and he's so far done nothing to progress this second event either, that's the problem.

Kyel said:
i got OOT on my N64, I got OOT on gamecube disc [with master quest], i got OOT from wiishop, and i got OOT on my computer via Project64 emulator <3

how u wanna do this ?
I have the wiiware, gamecube, and N64 versions... I'd have to say he should do it on the wiiware(easier to record) :p

Kyel said:

how u wanna do this ?
Well I dont really care which you use. Minnie Miny Mo anybody?

gamerdude309 said:
Kyel said:

how u wanna do this ?
Well I dont really care which you use. Minnie Miny Mo anybody?
I suggest that we can choose any version of the OoT we want to play as long as it isn't an emulator. ;)

Lobo99 said:
Kyel said:

how u wanna do this ?
I have the wiiware, gamecube, and N64 versions... I'd have to say he should do it on the wiiware(easier to record) :p
It's called Virtual Console, not WiiWare.

Sorry for the double post you guys but uh the playthrough is tomorrow and I have a twitter set up so I can give instant updates on what me and my friend are doing in game!

CLICK ME FOR THE BEST TWITTER PAGE EVER!

You should also like follow me so you know when the updates come out.

Okay you guys so the playthrough will most likely be live so I strongly encourage you to watch. I will have a time set later on but for now I'll be thinking about that. Any questions?

Back