• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any good wii shooters?

Memeduh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I want a wii shooter that shooter that supports WiFi.
City folk is sorta getting boring and i want a game to occupie me until
pokemon black/white.
U guys got any great ideas? :gyroidconfused:

COD
Conduit (though, the wi-fi is annoying when you're playing with inexperienced five year olds)
I would recommend GoldenEye Wii, but then I'd be recommending you waste $50.

Bacon Boy said:
COD
Conduit (though, the wi-fi is annoying when you're playing with inexperienced five year olds)
Conduit? Really? It was hard to find matches on launch let alone what a year later?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
COD
Conduit? Really? It was hard to find matches on launch let along was a year later?
There are only what, like 3 actual shooters for the Wii?
COD (series)
Conduit
and
GoldenEye

Maybe Extraction. There are probably more, but I'm doing this form the top of my head.

The Conduit is just good in it'll keep you busy for a while if you want to play online.

Bacon Boy said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
COD
Conduit? Really? It was hard to find matches on launch let along was a year later?
COD (series)
Conduit
and
GoldenEye

Maybe Extraction. There are probably more, but I'm doing this form the top of my head.

The Conduit is just good in it'll keep you busy for a while if you want to play online.
Your point? He asked for good ones.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Bacon Boy said:
COD
COD (series)
Conduit
and
GoldenEye

Your point? He asked for good ones.
Depends on your opinion. I thought it was good for the Wii.
Like when they "raved" that it was the best shooter for the wii, they were quite right, which is sad.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Bahahahaha</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/8YePLMI9pu4&autoplay=1</div>

[Nook said:
,Nov 18 2010, 06:17:07 PM]<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Bahahahaha</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">http://www.youtube.com/v/8YePLMI9pu4&autoplay=1</div>
Epic Game is Epic
Duck Hunt + Awesome
WiiPlay is only fun with two players, though. And it dies after a while.

There's also Cabella's Big Hunt or something.

Hmmm...
Goldeneye or CoD,maybe conduit....
Anyways,thanks 4 the reccomendations
These are very great choices and ill keep em in mind 4 christmas. :D

Go for Goldeneye 007, great game. The story rocks and the online is a ton of fun. Not to mention the controls are good. You can use the classic or gamecube controller, but I prefer the zapper myself... It just kinda gets hard to turn, but makes it feel more realistic.

Memeduh12 said:
I hear there is a Black ops 4 the wii.
Any1 know its good?
Well, it's got a zombie map. And actual team communication. In other words, it's better than the other CoD games on the Wii.

Goldeneye is a good one. CoD BO, i saw it. You can finally talk with people on the wii, with a product called "Wii headset" from PDP. BO for the wii consists of mostly everything on the PS3, from wager matches, to zombies modes, but it doesn't have everything since the wii can't function some of the things. They don't have killcam for example. :p CoD BO > CoD Reflex & CoD WaW together.

Shooter games? On Wii?
Not the same on other consoles, but hey.
Just get COD or Goldeneye (People saying it's good).

http://www.youtube.com/v/ucHyX3bgyTY
Looks alright i expect that black ops on wii is better than waw on wii though

Back