• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

wii for all

I would point out that this sort of thread belongs in advertisements, but I see you've already posted there as well.

So I will take this opportunity to tell you not to expend too much energy on trying to start new message boards. Statistically speaking, almost none of them go anywhere.

*trevor said:
I would point out that this sort of thread belongs in advertisements, but I see you've already posted there as well.

So I will take this opportunity to tell you not to expend too much energy on trying to start new message boards. Statistically speaking, almost none of them go anywhere.
Unless they have something ridiculously cool that no other forum has, i.e., VR.

*trevor said:

Unless they have something ridiculously cool that no other forum has, i.e., VR.

I am trying real hard to make this sight run I just started it last night. I hope people will enjoy it and appreciate my work.

What work? You just made a forum with zetaboards without good grammar. I don't see the hard work you put into this. There's no banner & no skin.

Back