PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Glitch?

SilentHopes
11-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Playing campaign, on the mission where you get shot out of the plane at the start.

Once you get to the middle, where you have to help Woods open the door, the car explodes, then the room just goes pitch black...

Anyone else have this problem?

Garrett x50 cal
11-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Nope, I bet you've already reloaded but try again and if it doesn't work Unplug everything and re-plug it back up.

Dimitri Petrenko
11-13-2010, 05:17 PM
I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i cant tick them to be used :l

My friends can select and use kills streaks though soo its very annoying

Nic
11-14-2010, 12:41 AM
I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i can tick them to be used :l

My friends can select and use kills streaks though soo its very annoyingCombat Training is much different from your rank on Xbox Live. You'll have to level up in order to select your killstreaks. ;)

Tom
11-14-2010, 01:05 AM
I have a major glitch
i cant select kill streaks on combat training, I have kill streaks unlocked and purchased but i can tick them to be used :l

My friends can select and use kills streaks though soo its very annoyingCombat Training is much different from your rank on Xbox Live. You'll have to level up in order to select your killstreaks. ;) To use them in combat training though?

Dimitri Petrenko
11-14-2010, 03:26 AM
I have a major glitch

My friends can select and use kills streaks though soo its very annoyingCombat Training is much different from your rank on Xbox Live. You'll have to level up in order to select your killstreaks. ;) Im level 33 on combat training.

Edit: I ment to put that i cant tick them to be used