• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Name some good Wii games

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Need some more games for the Wii. So, name some games that you recommend. I already got: Brawl, Twilight Princess, Goldeneye, Pokemon Battle Revolution, ACCF, Link's Crossbow Training, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

And, don't forget to name a reason for me to get it. Not just something like, ''*Wii game*''
Has to be a good reason.

L4D-simply a great Wii game, one of the best on the console.
CoD: Revolution and 5-sick as games, even if it is on the Wii.
Super Mario Galaxy-great gameplay, a good Mario game on the whole.
Grand Slam Tennis-it's a more realistic and on the whole better tennis game than the one that comes with Wii Sports.

Marcus said:
Grand Slam Tennis-it's a more realistic and on the whole better tennis game than the one that comes with Wii Sports.
Whoa whoa whoa... what now?
When did that happen?

AndyB said:
Marcus said:
When did that happen?
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean?

Marcus said:
AndyB said:
Marcus said:
When did that happen?
L4D, on Wii. When did that happen?

AndyB said:
Marcus said:
AndyB said:
Marcus said:
When did that happen?
L4D, on Wii. When did that happen?
Never... he's either full of *censored.2.0* or that acronym is meant to stand for a different game.

Monster Hunter Tri- Grinding is about 99% of the game, but it is still fun. You kill big monsters and carve them to get materials to make new weapons and armor so you can kill bigger things.

FarrenTheRobot said:
Monster Hunter Tri- Grinding is about 99% of the game, but it is still fun. You kill big monsters and carve them to get materials to make new weapons and armor so you can kill bigger things.
So the base of the game is to grind for no reason? At least MMO's have quests and events. MH just seems like grind-fest central.

Gnome said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
So the base of the game is to grind for no reason? At least MMO's have quests and events. MH just seems like grind-fest central.
"You kill big monsters and carve them to get materials to make new weapons and armor so you can kill bigger things."

Did you miss that entire sentence? -.-"

Hmm... sounds alright. I'm not gonna get Galaxy, I'm not so hyped on the new Mario games. A lot of people said it sucked too.

Well, are you looking for a specific age rating? Like, does your mom allow you to play M rated games and such?

-Aaron said:
Well, are you looking for a specific age rating? Like, does your mom allow you to play M rated games and such?

Pretty obvious. I played rated M games since I was 6.

What kind of crazy fools said Mario Galaxy sucked? Well I recommend Mario Kart, it's a great racing game.

I second Mario Kart. It's loads of fun, especially with other people.

ChimeraGilbert said:
What kind of crazy fools said Mario Galaxy sucked?
This
How did it suck? It was what made the wii become a better console with the graphics at its highest potential! :L

Hmm.

My picks:

Okay so Super Mario Galaxy, it's VERY colorful and good for all ages.
Endless Ocean very relaxing but it's also kinda just a winding down game there is no real objective.
And Super SmashBros Brawl(hehe surprise surprise) but it's very fun and you can play multiple people.

My brothers:
(I don't really know much about these but these are his favorites)
No More Heroes http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827358.html
Resident Evil Archives http://wii.ign.com/objects/142/14283734.html

Animefan said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
What kind of crazy fools said Mario Galaxy sucked? Well I recommend Mario Kart, it's a great racing game.
Mario galaxy sucked
eye no rite jus liek TF2 and and CoD olololololo

Back