• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tf2 updates

MrMudkip

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
They should update Team Fortress 2 on Ps3 and Xbox 360

I know that would make ALOT of people happy :)

MEDIC! said:

yeah... but it wouldn't draw people to steam. They are playing smart on this ground not nice. They want people on their "system" so they withhold a lot of updates from their games on other systems.

Sporge27 said:
MEDIC! said:

yeah... but it wouldn't draw people to steam. They are playing smart on this ground not nice. They want people on their "system" so they withhold a lot of updates from their games on other systems.
I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that Microsoft actually wanted to make Valve make people pay for the updates, and the fact that data space is more limited on consoles than on the PC.

At least steam will be connected Portal 2 by Playstation....But that really won't help unless Portal 2 has online....And you never know, it could.

-Jack- said:
Sporge27 said:
MEDIC! said:

I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that Microsoft actually wanted to make Valve make people pay for the updates, and the fact that data space is more limited on consoles than on the PC.
I've downloaded countless free updates for 360 games, it can't be that. Even the data thing doesn't make sense. The PS3 and 360 all have 100 GB+ storage capacities. PC is Valve's turf, so they're probably trying to get people over there.

Pear said:
-Jack- said:
Sporge27 said:
MEDIC! said:

I've downloaded countless free updates for 360 games, it can't be that. Even the data thing doesn't make sense. The PS3 and 360 all have 100 GB+ storage capacities. PC is Valve's turf, so they're probably trying to get people over there.
Read the quote by Gabe at the end.

-Jack- said:
Pear said:
-Jack- said:
Sporge27 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That doesn't make sense, I've gotten free maps in Halo 3, and multiple CoD games.

Pear said:
-Jack- said:
Pear said:
-Jack- said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That doesn't make sense, I've gotten free maps in Halo 3, and multiple CoD games.
Because they're old.

also RAM.

MEDIC! said:
At least steam will be connected Portal 2 by Playstation....But that really won't help unless Portal 2 has online....And you never know, it could.
Well, if they could get Steam working on the PS3 I don't see why they wouldn't go back and release a patch for the Orange Box to make it Steampowered.

So microsoft selectively allows free content... yeah that annoys me

Sporge27 said:
So microsoft selectively allows free content... yeah that annoys me
For newer games like 1 free thing, I guess they hand out free stuff for games they figure people don't play anymore.

ILY Sony

Back