• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

On the side of justice!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I saw this comic and I thought it was hilarious, Warning language may be strong for some viewers.
Trollin for justice

It is about the court case before the supreme court on California's violent game sale restriction law.

He mad.
In relation to the actual supreme court case, hell no government, you can't decide what games I play, that's for me and my parents.

I would like the court to recognize that he mad.

Yea, I've been keeping up with it. Posted about it a while back. Not trying to start a war here, but it's pushing towards communism. The government wants to control us through our vidya gamez!

Bacon Boy said:
I would like the court to recognize that he mad.

Yea, I've been keeping up with it. Posted about it a while back. Not trying to start a war here, but it's pushing towards communism. The government wants to control us through our vidya gamez!
Communism is as it always has been a red herring. In theory communism was actually a pretty damn good idea. The problems arise when it isn't true communism and there is a dictator on top.

But limiting free speech was never a part of the theory, that is purely from being under a dictatorship not communism. I hate it when people attribute things to a type of government that isn't supposed to be a part of that government.

I am not saying communism is feasible, the way humans are psychologically it just doesn't work out, someone will always climb on top of everyone else, and then it is a dictatorship, we kinda need leaders, and making them disposable as they are in democracy helps with their greed.

Either way communism was always just the idea that no one really owned anything alone, everyone shared their income, and really when you think about it it works great on the small scale. If you have a small business paying everyone equally isn't that bad of an idea. But on a large scale people lose motivation. Point being though communism at its root had nothing about censorship, it is as it always has been the tool of dictators.

The next thing we need is the government sending each little kiddy video games to influence them.

Now, if only America needed princess saving....

[Nook said:
,Nov 11 2010, 03:19:37 PM]The next thing we need is the government sending each little kiddy video games to influence them.

We do. America's the Princess and The Presidential Office is Bowser.

Bacon Boy said:
[Nook said:
,Nov 11 2010, 03:19:37 PM]The next thing we need is the government sending each little kiddy video games to influence them.

Who's Mario then?

Bacon Boy said:
[Nook said:

conservative propaganda brought to you by BB.

Also....how is America a princess in need of saving? Seems to me the country has been improving as of late.

Just for clarification, this was proposed by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Republican governor of California. The irony is two-fold: Republicans are always harping on the importance of "small government", but want to control the media you consume. The other irony being Schwarzenegger starred in incredibly violent films.

Pear said:
Just for clarification, this was proposed by Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Republican governor of California. The irony is two-fold: Republicans are always harping on the importance of "small government", but want to control the media you consume. The other irony being Schwarzenegger starred in incredibly violent films.
Never did like him as a governor...
But I C WUT U DID THAR!

Pear said:
He mad.
In relation to the actual supreme court case, hell no government, you can't decide what games I play, that's for me and my parents.
That and rating system says hi.

Have they listed actual games yet? When I read a article written on Kotaku by one of the guys observing, all they brought up was Postal 2.

Tom said:
Pear said:
He mad.
That and rating system says hi.

Have they listed actual games yet? When I read a article written on Kotaku by one of the guys observing, all they brought up was Postal 2.
GTA series
L4D
COD
I know there are some more...

Back