CoD MW3?

ACKid9

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Okay, I've been looking up the CoD line (I recently got into the game, after wanting CoD 3 when I was 6 lol), and on a few sites it mentioned about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It is supposed to arrive sometime in 2011.

I'm not entirely sure if this is for definate though, so don't get your hopes up or any like: 'THIS GAME IS NOT REAL! U LIER!'

P.S. I spelt 'liar' wrong deliberately, since that's how most people spell it here. lol

It's called Call of Duty: Modern Welfare 3. In the game you will play as a government agent that goes around giving food stamps and welfare checks to people.

Wouldn't surprise me... Activision has been capitalizing on the success of CoD4 once a holiday season for 3 seasons in a row now. Only problem is that Infinity Ward, the makers of the Modern Warfare games, has disintegrated. Treyarch, the studio that has made what I call the off-games (3, WAW, Black Ops), obviously can't make another game in such a short time frame. So, I think the whole one-CoD-game-per-year phenomenon has come to an end, unless Activision has tasked another developer to the IP for 2011.

In fact, Bungie did just sign with Activision, although I very much doubt they'll be developing for a series that has almost become shovelware.

*trevor said:
Wouldn't surprise me... Activision has been capitalizing on the success of CoD4 once a holiday season for 3 seasons in a row now. Only problem is that Infinity Ward, the makers of the Modern Warfare games, has disintegrated. Treyarch, the studio that has made what I call the off-games (3, WAW, Black Ops), obviously can't make another game in such a short time frame. So, I think the whole one-CoD-game-per-year phenomenon has come to an end, unless Activision has tasked another developer to the IP for 2011.

In fact, Bungie did just sign with Activision, although I very much doubt they'll be developing for a series that has almost become shovelware.
They have Sledgehammer games working on some unannounced title, and I think they pulled people from Sledgehammer and Treyarch to help the current Infinity Ward out.

Back