• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Club Nintendo Gold and Platinum Rewards

Mr. L

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So, has anyone got their Club Nintendo Gold or Platinum reward yet? I got my platinum reward yesterday along with my camera, took some pics to show what it pretty much looks like.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
qoa72t.jpg
Front of the box.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
25kh314.jpg
Back of the box compared to a water bottle.</div>
69nafp.jpg
Figurine in the packaging.</div>
22jq0g.jpg
Figurine compared to a water bottle.</div>

Nothing that great, but nice to just have on the shelf or something I suppose.

Rorato said:
I got my Platinum on Saturday.

Not sure if I want to sell it or not...
I would, for a reasonable price.

Although I got a platinum offer, I still got the calendar. Better than paying for a new one.

Me and my cousin tried to get it... we failed :( We got the Mario hat though :D

Jrrj15 said:
Me and my cousin tried to get it... we failed :( We got the Mario hat though :D
My request to get it failed like 3 times, but I still got it.

Although, then again, I did email Nintendo and told them that it didn't work for me...

I got mine today, it's amazing. I feel like jumping though whenever I hold that damn box.

Tom said:
I got mine today, it's amazing. I feel like jumping though whenever I hold that damn box.
Why, exactly?

I really wish they would've given us a downloadable version of the special edition Super Mario 25th Anniversary game.

I haven't been offered and I'm gold status. Weird... I just used all my coins, does that have anything to do with it?

I wish they gave us a game & watch like Japan they get better prizes

i was only 30 points away =( who wants to sell me theres (no i dont mean the calender)

Tom said:
MarlonHax said:
Actually, NOJ got *censored.2.0*tier things than us.

It's like hell froze.

Proof
I would have gotten that Balloon Fighter game if it was for the U.S.

<_< Now I want it.

My requests failed each time. I called nintendo and they said I would get it... I swear if I dont...
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my face</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
3291315468_606dbc17f9.jpg
</div>

Rorato said:
Tom said:
MarlonHax said:
Actually, NOJ got *censored.2.0*tier things than us.

It's like hell froze.

Proof
I would have gotten that Balloon Fighter game if it was for the U.S.

<_< Now I want it.
That was when they got amazing things though.

I'm curious as to why Nintendo of Japan decided to take a *censored.2.0* on their consumers. That's Nintendo of America's job.

Back