• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Onverse

PyroWolf

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Onverse is a free online virtual world full of fun people and cool things to do. Unlike 2D social networks that simply give you a profile page, we give you a free 3D home, clothing, furniture and some tools to get you started. It's your new virtual life in a massive virtual world.

Is it for me?

Are you ready to explore ancient space temples, pirate caves, tropical islands, red rivers and other gorgeous landscapes? Do you like to play games? Would you like to customize your avatar and decorate your virtual home how you see fit? Would you like to shop through tons of stores with thousands of items from furniture and clothing to pets and costumes? This is what Onverse is all about.
Joined and don't know what to do? Enter in chat box: /tell PyroWolf *message*
http://www.onverse.com/invite.aspx?r=65472

Zack said:
Eww. That just sounds horrible.
Well, they have much more; instead of making first assumptions, why not go on the site, register, and take a look around; you'll probably make a lot new friends ;)

I'll stick with Maplestory.

commando1898 said:
Zack said:
Well, they have much more; instead of making first assumptions, why not go on the site, register, and take a look around; you'll probably make a lot new friends ;)
How about I don't and play a real game, and not a social network with *censored.2.0*ty graphics.

Zack said:
commando1898 said:
Zack said:
How about I don't and play a real game, and not a social network with *censored.2.0*ty graphics.
then why do you play WoW?

haeuheuhea

Gnome said:
Zack said:
commando1898 said:
Zack said:
then why do you play WoW?

haeuheuhea
Because I can't play Live because I have a *censored.2.0*ty ISP and I live in the middle of no where.

Back