• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thinking of Starting over...

NinjaWolf

Bells
I want my new town to be like my fave anime, La Corda D'oro. So I have it planned, but I need your opinions.
Town name: Seiso (name of high school in anime above)
Main character(me): Kahoko (or Hino)
Others: Tsukimori, Yunoki, Hihara

Give me honest opinions okay?

Since I'm a fan of anime, I love the idea! But the only thing bad is, have you gotten far in the game? I'd hate for you to restart then regret it. :S

Mochacho said:
Since I'm a fan of anime, I love the idea! But the only thing bad is, have you gotten far in the game? I'd hate for you to restart then regret it. :S
I've actually finished paying off everything, for the 3rd time.

You should, but only if you haven't done a lot of progress on your older file. Better so, you should make the new file on a new memory card if you can.

TheYoshiGamer said:
You should, but only if you haven't done a lot of progress on your older file. Better so, you should make the new file on a new memory card if you can.
Now, that's using your head. Do what he said. :)

i would say go for it, but keep in mind the new one is slated to come out next year - unless you don't think you'd be bored by then :)

Back