Stop.

Rockman!

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
b18aa59f95cd93d059b8e797bc52fc61-Animal_Crossing.jpg

The "Population: Growing" is a tagline. It's not part of the title.
Yes. Yes I am mad.

Rockman! said:

Yes. Yes I am mad.
Exactly. I feel a need to punch people who say that it is. If you think something that is the opposite of a fact in video games that only gamers understand, you need to be hurt physically and mentally. If you think something and you don't know if it is true, don't state it at all, because you might get slapped and people will want to make you cry so they can laugh at the crying and yes, imad.

Oh, and another fact for all you out there who are at risk at having a bloody nose or need to have a bloody nose (which will make my soul happy, by the way), Ninten ain't Ness.

[Nook said:
,Aug 20 2010, 11:41:23 AM]
Rockman! said:

Yes. Yes I am mad.
Exactly. I feel a need to punch people who say that it is. If you think something that is the opposite of a fact in video games that only gamers understand, you need to be hurt physically and mentally. If you think something and you don't know if it is true, don't state it at all, because you might get slapped and people will want to make you cry so they can laugh at the crying and yes, imad.

Oh, and another fact for all you out there who are at risk at having a bloody nose or need to have a bloody nose (which will make my soul happy, by the way), Ninten ain't Ness.
OH GAWD UR SO HXC XDDDDD.

nice googlin, bro.

ninten is basically the same *censored.2.0* as ness, though. different character, same basic design. and the mother series is overrated. and it helps to distinguish the gamecube animal crossing without calling it the gamecube animal crossing.

srsly though, why does it reallyyy matter? It helps specify which Animal Crossing game you're talking about, "Animal Crossing" on it's own could mean any of the games.

Yes, people could say "Animal Crossing Gamecube" or "AC:GC" but what's the problem with them saying AC:pG? It's hardly hurting anyone for them to use the tagline to specify the game.

Jas0n said:
srsly though, why does it reallyyy matter? It helps specify which Animal Crossing game you're talking about, "Animal Crossing" on it's own could mean any of the games.

Yes, people could say "Animal Crossing Gamecube" or "AC:GC" but what's the problem with them saying AC:pG? It's hardly hurting anyone for them to use the tagline to specify the game.
Well, usually when people address a game, they address it by its title. So when they address the game, they're assuming that "Population: Growing" is part of the title.

Well considering it has that little sign that says "Population:growing" You can't expect people to not misunderstand. You don't have to get mad over something like an easily misunderstood title to someone who has just looked at the game, *It's just an effing example don't quote me on that last line >_>*

Animal Crossing: Population Growing is part of the title.

This was the only picture that you could see it with.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
screen00164ja7.jpg
</div>

Rorato said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
screen00164ja7.jpg
</div>
Unless you looked at the Box cover
10-1.jpg
</div>

K.K.Slider said:
Rorato said:

screen00164ja7.jpg
</div>
10-1.jpg
</div>
Actually, now that i look at it, it seems more like a "Welcome to Wisconsin! Population: 1,246,375,479" kinda sign, rather then a title. But it's still a good way to clarify the differences i guess.

K.K.Slider said:
Rorato said:

screen00164ja7.jpg
</div>
10-1.jpg
</div>
Couldn't find a box cover.

K.K.Slider said:
Rorato said:

screen00164ja7.jpg
</div>
10-1.jpg
</div>
what?

Rockman! said:
Quiet Rotaro. That's not the Gamecube version.
Apparently, it is. I saw the box before.

@K.K. Slider
We won't get mad if something horrid happens to them, in fact, we'll be happy.

And, @ thread
Pretty strange how some "mature" member didn't come here, quoted me, and provided reasons why my thoughts are irrational and untrue.

Back