Train or Bus

D

Deleted User

I'm guessing there may be a topic like this, but which one do you like better, Train or Bus? Personally for me I like the train better, and I don't know why they have a "school bus" in CF...Possibly to make it even more kiddish..I hope they bring back the train for WFC and multiplayer in the 3DS version, and maybe have the bus to the city. (Maybe not a school bus)

I want a motorcycle and if you speed, the police come and arrest you and you spend the rest of your AC life as an prisoner.

[Nook said:
,Jul 24 2010, 10:05:34 AM]I want a motorcycle and if you speed, the police come and arrest you and you spend the rest of your AC life as an prisoner.
That's nice xD

I liked the train but they should be a bit more creative and make something new...possibly a hot air balloon?

train for sure, the bus is so lonley. only capin to talk to. the train u got rover the train driver and joan in the backround. not to mention it looks better

Lobo99 said:
[Nook said:
,Jul 24 2010, 10:05:34 AM]I want a motorcycle and if you speed, the police come and arrest you and you spend the rest of your AC life as an prisoner.
That's nice xD

I liked the train but they should be a bit more creative and make something new...possibly a hot air balloon?
I like the hot air balloon idea!

KnightnDawn said:
Lobo99 said:
[Nook said:
That's nice xD

I like the hot air balloon idea!
Thanks!
They can make Rover operate it too!
or a new character that's s flying squirrel with a pilot's cap.

I prefer the train. There's no pedofile turtles there... or whatever he is haha.

I actually think it would be awesome if you could have your own car!!!

ohdangitsgabby said:
I prefer the train. There's no pedofile turtles there... or whatever he is haha.

I actually think it would be awesome if you could have your own car!!!
Agreed! And that "turtle" thing is a kappa.

I prefer the train, although it'd be nice if you could wander about on the train while waiting =D

Back