Work option? (extended w/ more ideas)

jrgroom09

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So, anyone who's played the first Animal Crossing knows about the option to ask for work from other villagers. Who else thinks that should be brought back?

EDIT: Thanks for the replies, guys. I had some more ideas tonight while reading through the guide for the original Animal Crossing.

So, another thing I think should be brought back is the island. Yeah, the island that Kapp'n rowed you to with that annoying but amusing song. The islander always only started out with one furniture item and relied on you to bring him/her more.

Last thing I liked were those golden trees you got for growing the golden shovel tree. But I think it should be for money trees instead.

So, what do you guys think?

I agree as I enjoyed that option, in fact, I delivered a shirt for Sally and decided to save before I gave it her and I actually got her to give me her Gracie-made Ladybug shirt. :D

Yes, it should be brought back. In fact, I think you should be able to have like part-time jobs working for the villagers.

Yeah, I think the work option should be brought back along with the gold trees. An island would be nice as well, but maybe in a different way.

But, I think it would be best for them to add more new things than old. I say that because City Folk had the best of both games before it plus a couple new things here and there. But that's why so many people got bored of it so fast; they were just playing a "best of" game, rather than a new game. We need some fresh ideas for this game to succeed. So, if something from a previous game wasn't added, oh well, maybe something even better will replace it! I'm looking forward to the new features of the game, like the art style, the game-play, and what other new stuff they might add. I'm looking forward to a brand new AC game, not another "best-of" compilation. :)

Wii Master 64 said:
Yeah, I think the work option should be brought back along with the gold trees. An island would be nice as well, but maybe in a different way.

But, I think it would be best for them to add more new things than old. I say that because City Folk had the best of both games before it plus a couple new things here and there. But that's why so many people got bored of it so fast; they were just playing a "best of" game, rather than a new game. We need some fresh ideas for this game to succeed. So, if something from a previous game wasn't added, oh well, maybe something even better will replace it! I'm looking forward to the new features of the game, like the art style, the game-play, and what other new stuff they might add. I'm looking forward to a brand new AC game, not another "best-of" compilation. :)
Yeah, I guess so. I guess the reason I posted those ideas is because I just have a lot of nostalgia for those. But what would they add? I mean, they're kind of running out of ideas, I think. What things do you add and it's still Animal Crossing?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little nostalgia here and there. I'm just saying that that isn't all Nintendo should focus on. They put in too much in City Folk though, so it made the game get boring a lot faster than the first 2, imo. But if they come up with something real awesome, they'll be creating new nostalgia. :D

I don't mean to tear down your thread or anything, and if that's what it seems like, then my apologies, that's not what I intend to do at all.

Back