Your Keys to sucess!

SuperAnthony

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The way I make my money is by getting foreign fruit, planting tons of tress, selling the fruit! Its time consuming but its well worth it.

Share your ideas of how you become rich! share ideas to help people as well!

that's about the only way to really make lots of money..

once you have a lot of money, the best way to go (that I've heard of/used/known) is to buy turnips, and lots.

if you can setup a circle/group of people who check their turnip prices regularly (forums are a nice place to look, and there's a thread for turnip prices, here somewhere) you can get a lot of money (allegedly up to 800 or so bells per turnip, if very very lucky, but usually around 150 or so) and increase your gain a lot more. buy at 80 sell at twice as much... 200,000 becomes 400,000 by just selling a few pocketful's of turnips.

hope that helps.

note that you need a lot of money for this to work effectively, anywhere from 500,000 to a million should be enough to start, and past that, cream gravy.

I usually just stick to selling a bunch of fruit because it's the most reliable method. =T I get about 100k bells per batch.

My entire town in an orchard. XD

Ron Ronaldo said:
I usually just stick to selling a bunch of fruit because it's the most reliable method. =T I get about 100k bells per batch.

My entire town in an orchard. XD
Me too, its fruit tress everywhere. I use it for everything

I don't remember how much I make per harvest, because I haven't done that in at least a year... but my town is more or less packed with foreign fruit (I only have one/two native fruit, and two/three coconut trees because they only give two fruit as compared to 3 :p)

but it feels so good hauling in pocketfuls of bells and having to drop them off outside nooks. the bags of bells. because there's so much money. :3

my little brother's nook was buying for something around 700, and I had bought a lot of turnips (my house was littered with/about halfway full of them)
ooohhh yeaaa.

When someones turnip price in nooks is high, you travel back to sunday and keep going back and forth for a few hours until you're filthy rich.

Ciaran said:
When someones turnip price in nooks is high, you travel back to sunday and keep going back and forth for a few hours until you're filthy rich.
^ requires two games/people, lawl

forgot/didn't think about that, before

Psychonaut said:
Ciaran said:

Well, how do you get forign fruit wihout other people...

(I remember it being easier in WW)

Ciaran said:
Psychonaut said:
Ciaran said:

Well, how do you get forign fruit wihout other people...

(I remember it being easier in WW)
random chance that a villager will attach it to a letter, if you give them a gift/good message, i think?

but yeah, another person = easiest/best way

When I played Wild World and City Folk, I had to no patience to even catch bugs/fish.
To make money on GC, I just caught red snappers and living fossils. Those were the days.

On GC, I simply fished for a couple of hours every now and then. Worked for me, mostly...

Back