• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi children.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I'm on a hunt for an old program, an Animal Crossing code generator. There are plenty of lists of universal codes all over the internet, but not all items can be attained through them, and they sometimes don't work. The code generator let you personalize a code to a specific person, which meant it was guaranteed to work. It was created by some guy named MooglyGuy, and was later turned into a PHP version by someone else, but both websites no longer function. I've hunted all over the Google, and I haven't been able to find a working download, nor any real information on it. I had it way back in my early days on NSider and TBT, but I have long since changed computers. I'm thinking of going on a hunt on the remaining AC websites on the internet in attempt to find at least one person who still has the program. I know that most of the people here aren't former ACAC members and whatnot, but I remember that the only thread in the Crossing Guardian bigger than the ACAC was Codes Plus!, which gave out personalized codes. I don't know if any of you grizzled ancients happen to still have the generator.

This is going to be a *censored.4.0* to find but I'm sure I could find it. Just give me a few days and I'll find it.

m12 said:
Yes it is. Looking back in the thread it says it was ported and it says on the site you given:
Ported to PHP by Gary Kertopermono
He also said it was a program and on the site it says that the script or whatever can be downloaded.

But good find on this. You beat me to it though sadly.

Snoopy said:
This is going to be a *censored.4.0* to find but I'm sure I could find it. Just give me a few days and I'll find it.
I lol that you said that and a few minutes later Marcelo posts the link.

Marcelo is one sexy beast.

I've used that.
The items list no longer works for some odd reason.

It keeps giving me
Error said:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /www/htdocs/w008610d/accg/itemlist.php on line 866

Do you mean the one that you downloaded and its icon was Jack from AC? (all the items were from Project Hyrule)

Jeremy said:
Do you mean the one that you downloaded and its icon was Jack from AC? (all the items were from Project Hyrule)
That's the one, but Project Hyrule was something else entirely. The code generator's personal codes never said "from Project Hyrule".

Back