Fave type of AC...DS, Wii, or GC

I liked the DS one the most. Nintendo was completely lazy when they made City Folk. Besides the city and a few holidays, there was nothing new or innovative in that game.

AC:WW... Wifi is more fun on there plus you can take it to places... I got lazy with my CF town as well X3

Still looking for someone who has the Japanese version of AC:WW... PLEASE HELP! ;_;

Well its a tie between Gamecube and Wii on the gamecube I would love to search nook codes online and use them (lol) but on the wii I love the wifi I just dont like the ds one because I can use wifi on it :(

Jrrj15 said:
Well its a tie between Gamecube and Wii on the gamecube I would love to search nook codes online and use them (lol) but on the wii I love the wifi I just dont like the ds one because I can use wifi on it :(
Wait... you like ACCF for the wifi but don't like ACWW because it has wifi... ??? :/

Nixie said:
Jrrj15 said:
Wait... you like ACCF for the wifi but don't like ACWW because it has wifi... ??? :/
No I did not like acww because I cant use wifi on my ds :(

Back