• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CURRENTLY STREAMING BANJO TOOIE

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
-Banner coming Soon-

Hello everyone, I'm going to be starting a brand of streams called "NikoMarathons" usually I might be doing a Marathon, or just one game (in this case Banjo Kazooie)

Latest stream: BANJO TOOIE!

This isn't fancy as of yet, I AM a newbie streamer, but I'll make sure to make it fun for everyone! So be sure to check out, and yeah!

Ustream Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nikomarathons

Oh, and if I finish the stream early, I take any video game requests :3 .

Thanks for putting it at a time totally convenient to people in the EST time zone

funnycomic123 said:
Thanks for putting it at a time totally convenient to people in the EST time zone
Well sorry <_< . I might do it tomorrow maybe though at an early time.

The date has been changed to tomorrow at Noon Centeral Standard time which means:

Pacific Time: 10 AM.
Mountain Time: 11 AM.
Centeral Standard time: Noon (Of course)
Eastern Standard Time: 1:00 PM

Conor said:
rafren said:
Am I the only one who thinks this a stupid game? :/ Sorry...
Probably..
Its my favorite game ever.
Wow... Just seeing it for the 1st time and I already think its stupid.

Or maybe it's just Niko's narrating. :/ joke.

Oh well.

Alright, I'm so sorry about being delayed. My mom had to use the internet for her work/ I wanted to practice a bit before I started.

Also guys, I'll be streaming in like 5 Minutes, so be sure to come on in and invite your friends!

*Falls over*
Oh look. I appear to have stumbled onto this stream.
Come on in guys ;D

Back