• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any TBTers play Airsoft?

MitchL21

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Me and my friend/neighbor who lives a block away play airsoft a ton. we usually play in this one forest in my backyard that is huge or we bike up to our old elemetry school and play on the playground and the mini school forest. :p lol its fun to play at the school. lolz soo anyone here play? were do u play? wat guns u got?

I got a C02 Semi Auto Pistol
Mini Machine gun
rooster back pistol. (my bros)

it is kinda like a bb gun it shoots plastic bbs. it kinda hurts. my bro is 9 and he cryes when he gets hurt i dont i've been shot in the head a lot. but i have a forest sorta in my backyard. hart to explain.

I haven't used one, but my mom's friend's son has an airsoft gun and he shot a squirrel. That was funny as crap. Heh Heh... Good times....

My bro plays in the house with it

We went on a trip to Tennesse, bought a set and had fun at the hotel with it
But when we got back to Chicago, ..well its illegal here for some strange reason

so, now only in the house

fitzy said:
Is an airsoft gun the same as a pellet gun?

I gotta pellet gun.
I've never heard of a pellet gun, but if it uses aerosol to shoot a plastic pellet, then yeah, it's the same thing.

pear40 said:
fitzy said:
Is an airsoft gun the same as a pellet gun?

I gotta pellet gun.
I've never heard of a pellet gun, but if it uses aerosol to shoot a plastic pellet, then yeah, it's the same thing.
It's like a replica of a gun that shoots plastic/metal pellets, in Ireland anyway. Metal pellets are illegal in Ireland.

Back when I was 13 maybe? In 8th grade I was gonna go to one of my friend's house and have an airsoft battle, it never happened though.

Back