• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Super SmashBros BRAWL.

Jarrrad

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ive just spend about 2 hours doing the events on ssbb. I was on the last event ( 41) and i kept dieing. So i got pissed off and smacked my tv and it fell over, then it went all blank and make a weird noise.

So i turned wii and tv off, then turned tv back on and it worked fine. I load my ssbb getting ready to fight snake, sonic, and giant mario in the last event. When suddenly i see that it didnt save so i need to do all 40 events again.. it even gave me blisters getting that far.

The events in SSBB are extremely easy though, I beat the co-op events by myself.
The events in SSBB are nothing compared to the ones in SSBM, I managed to beat all the events in SSBB, both co-op and single in a day, I even upped the difficulty after I beat it once but it didn't make much of a difference.
But the events in SSBM, they took me years to finally complete all of them, and when you spend so much time just trying to beat all of them, when you finally do, you get an intense sense of accomplishment, and then get the Final Destination stage as a wonderful trophy of your efforts.

ive got dents on the armrest on my chair, i use the wii remote to smash it in. ( I get pissed off alot.)

Jarrrad said:
tbh, i somtimes punch my laptop screen when i died on rpj's and online games
Edit button.

I never get pissed off enough to punch my tv, when playing on consoles.

Back