• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

MLIA

VantagE

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Translates into mylifeisaverage, add a dot com to it and check out the site.. I couldn't stop laughing... seriously...

Today I was helping at a Old Folks Home for a school community service when I heard weird noises coming from a couples room. Curiously I entered to discover two 87 year olds playing a Harry Potter Wii game, the man saw me, smiled and pulled out a 3rd remote and invited me to play. Guess what I'm doing Friday afternoons from now on.MLIA

Funny, but this is in the wrong forum.

SAMwich said:
Today I was helping at a Old Folks Home for a school community service when I heard weird noises coming from a couples room. Curiously I entered to discover two 87 year olds playing a Harry Potter Wii game, the man saw me, smiled and pulled out a 3rd remote and invited me to play. Guess what I'm doing Friday afternoons from now on.MLIA

Funny, but this is in the wrong forum.
Yet this is a Off-Topic section... Shush...

pshh I have known about that site for awhile. Also check out textsfromlastnight ( dot com ) it's also really funny.

Read this
Today, my friend and I were watching the President's address on youtube. When it got towards the end, my friend let out a huge sneeze. The President looked out to the audience and said "God bless you." Behold the power of Obama. MLIA

LOL

Back