• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Non kin-based.

Uh... Okay...
I'm not sure what you're saying, but the fact you "gilgamesh" while "Pre hon chinaing a polynomeal." I mean, what the *censored.3.0* are you saying? It sounds wrong too. I mean, I don't get it. Are you one of those teenagers that wish they were japanese because they think Japanese people sit around and watch/read Anime/Manga all day? Sorry, I'm just really confused :S .

Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I'm not sure what you're saying, but the fact you "gilgamesh" while "Pre hon chinaing a polynomeal." I mean, what the *censored.3.0* are you saying? It sounds wrong too. I mean, I don't get it. Are you one of those teenagers that wish they were japanese because they think Japanese people sit around and watch/read Anime/Manga all day? Sorry, I'm just really confused :S .
My thoughts. But I think he is begging for a higher warn by posting random crap.

nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
My thoughts. But I think he is begging for a higher warn by posting random crap.
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.

Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
Storm loves you? What about the other mods/admins that contributed to this site, storm doesn't even do most of the banning all the time, he's hardly on :S . Sorry if I may sound rude, but I've gotten about 5 warnings, all of them gone though.

Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
... O_O. K then...

Nikoking said:
Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
Storm loves you? What about the other mods/admins that contributed to this site, storm doesn't even do most of the banning all the time, he's hardly on :S . Sorry if I may sound rude, but I've gotten about 5 warnings, all of them gone though.
Storm is all the Mods/admins. He has multiple personalities. =D

Except for grawr.

Back