• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anime and Manga (who doesn't love it?)

Temari

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Galaxy Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Dark Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
<big>Hi people!

Ok as some people know I am a big fan of anime. Right now I am trying to find a new anime to watch so does anyone have any ideas? And I am also trying to find a new manga to read so you can give me some ideas with that too!

Please don't give me ideas for these animes:
Full Moon o Saga*censored.2.0*e
Mermaid Melody
Shugo Chara
Pokemon
Tokyo Mew Mew
Lucky Star
Moon Phase
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Sunshine Sketch
K-On
GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class

I don't really like Naruto...

And these Mangas:
.hack//The legden of Twlight
GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class
Shugo Chara
Lucky Star
Sunshine Sketch
Hibiki's Magic

THANK YOU!!!
</big>

I don't like it....

or I should say I've never watched it (besides POKEMON)

It just doesn't interest me...

Weeaboo :O . :p .

I'm not to fond of Anime, although Cowboy Bebop is sexy. Way more cooler then your peoplez Lucky Star and Haruhi.

>Avatar: The Last Airbender
>Anime

Get the *censored.3.0* out.

If you want anime with a female main character, try Scrapped Princess, Ah! My Goddess, or Paprika

I assume you've seen Fruits Basket, Death Note, and FullMetal Alchemist. If not, you can't go wrong with any of them.

I've just started The Twelve Kingdoms. I only watched about 5 minutes, but so far, so good.

I'm not particularly sure this is considered Manga, but what about the author(considered an author???) Osamu Tezuka? I've read a few of his comic/manga books that my brother picked up in the past, and I love them. Especially "Blackjack".

Ah.. Fruits Basket is pretty good too. I recommend reading the manga instead of the anime since the anime only has 26 episodes. It's was the first manga/anime I pretty much FELL IN LOVE WITH. Besides Pokemon. :p

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Eyeshield 21
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Love Hina
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Air Gear
D. Gray Man
Soul Eater
Fairy Tail
Rave Master
Yu-Yu Hakusho