• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any bullies in your school? :/

Wish

my name is an bye
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3643-9093-2134
Winter Mittens
Cake
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
There are in mine. D: Some girl took some guys glasses today slammed it on the ground and slapped the boy like crazy across the face in front of a teacher. (Yea she knew the teacher was there) What about your school?

Edit: Im not trying to start a flame war. Just curious to see if there are any in your school.

Hell yes.

They are called 'Lads' at our school for some stupid reason.

The place is crawling with them.

fitzy said:
Guys get bullied by girls? :L

No, we just mess around with each other.
He's really short in the school, so maybe thats why.

Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.

Nikoking said:
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.
I know what you mean, same with me. xD
It's funny.

@ Sakura: Still he should seriously stand up for himself.

Not really gangs of bullies who pick on everyone in general but there is a few in each year group.

Nikoking said:
i did that to a 6th grader last year, he almost cried and tried to push me :C

fitzy said:
Nikoking said:
I know what you mean, same with me. xD
It's funny.

@ Sakura: Still he should seriously stand up for himself.
Thats what I told him tskk tskk.

xeladude said:
Nikoking said:
There's this tiny 17 year old guy, in my school. xD
Even the 1st years can pick on him. xD

fitzy said:
xeladude said:
Nikoking said:
I feel bad for those kids. But then, they should at least stand up for themselves.

Megamannt125 said:
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.
You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?

sakura said:
fitzy said:
xeladude said:
Nikoking said:
I feel bad for those kids. But then, they should at least stand up for themselves.
No, this guy know's everyone's messing.

fitzy said:
sakura said:
fitzy said:
xeladude said:
Nikoking said:
No, this guy know's everyone's messing.
Hrmmm.... If you put it that way I guess. :/

Back