PDA

View Full Version : Any bullies in your school? :/

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:39 PM
There are in mine. D: Some girl took some guys glasses today slammed it on the ground and slapped the boy like crazy across the face in front of a teacher. (Yea she knew the teacher was there) What about your school?

Edit: Im not trying to start a flame war. Just curious to see if there are any in your school.

Kanye Omari West
09-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Nothing srs, and I don't get bullied, but it feels messed up watching someone too d;

fitzy
09-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Guys get bullied by girls? :L

No, we just mess around with each other.

Fontana
Hell yes.

They are called 'Lads' at our school for some stupid reason.

The place is crawling with them.

Wish
Guys get bullied by girls? :L

No, we just mess around with each other.He's really short in the school, so maybe thats why.

NikoKing
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.

Nightray
09-09-2009, 04:42 PM
Uh.. Maybe, I don't know. Doesn't matter to me.

fitzy
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.I know what you mean, same with me. xD
It's funny.

@ Sakura: Still he should seriously stand up for himself.

Anna
Not really gangs of bullies who pick on everyone in general but there is a few in each year group.

Kanye Omari West
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.i did that to a 6th grader last year, he almost cried and tried to push me :C

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.I know what you mean, same with me. xD
It's funny.

@ Sakura: Still he should seriously stand up for himself.Thats what I told him tskk tskk.

fitzy
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.i did that to a 6th grader last year, he almost cried and tried to push me :CThere's this tiny 17 year old guy, in my school. xD
Even the 1st years can pick on him. xD

Megamannt125
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Hehe... I'm not much of a bully, but my friend and I like to pick on the younger kids in our school that are a grade behind us. It's school tradition really.i did that to a 6th grader last year, he almost cried and tried to push me :CThere's this tiny 17 year old guy, in my school. xD
Even the 1st years can pick on him. xDI feel bad for those kids. But then, they should at least stand up for themselves.

Roachey#2
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
theres a big fat ojne at my school and acts retarded

Wish
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?

Kanye Omari West
theres a big fat ojne at my school and acts retardedremind me to sig this

fitzy
Even the 1st years can pick on him. xDI feel bad for those kids. But then, they should at least stand up for themselves.No, this guy know's everyone's messing.

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Even the 1st years can pick on him. xDI feel bad for those kids. But then, they should at least stand up for themselves.No, this guy know's everyone's messing.Hrmmm.... If you put it that way I guess. :/

beehdaubs
09-09-2009, 04:55 PM
No, there are no "bullies". Only stuck-up Freshmen who deserve to be beat.

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
No, there are no "bullies". Only stuck-up Freshmen who deserve to be beat.Lol. XDD You sound like you really want to beat them up.

Megamannt125
09-09-2009, 04:57 PM
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.

Wish
09-09-2009, 04:58 PM
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.AHAHAHAHAHA. XDD That made my day. Was he fast enough to chase you? :P

Megamannt125
09-09-2009, 04:59 PM
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.AHAHAHAHAHA. XDD That made my day. Was he fast enough to chase you? :PWell it wasn't really punching or fighting or anything, there never was bullying like that around here, it was mostly words, not action.

Wish
09-09-2009, 05:00 PM
When I was younger I did, until I started fighting back.You "did?" Meaning you were bullied or you were a bully?I was bullied by a big fat kid with glasses and long blonde hair, he looked like TheAmazingAtheist sort of.AHAHAHAHAHA. XDD That made my day. Was he fast enough to chase you? :PWell it wasn't really punching or fighting or anything, there never was bullying like that around here, it was mostly words, not action.Ohhhh. Kayy. That stuff shouldn't (And doesn't) make anybody cry or anything. As those kids are just the ones who had a tough life as a child.

bittermeat
09-09-2009, 05:08 PM
At the middle school I went to, yeah, there were bullies/gangsters. I'm in my freshman year in high school, and I chose a magnet school to go to. Surprisingly, everyone's behaved here and cares about school.

Wish
09-09-2009, 05:10 PM
At the middle school I went to, yeah, there were bullies/gangsters. I'm in my freshman year in high school, and I chose a magnet school to go to. Surprisingly, everyone's behaved here and cares about school.

I hope I go to a highschool like that. XP

Princess
No..
unless you count my friend getting hit with a basketball 5 times on purpose..
I took the ball and smacked it in the guys face though..xP

quincify
Bullying never happened in my school, and i have never seen it happen.
I've seen kids make fun of other kids but it hasn't been anything terribly bad.

I personally never got bullied, and have never witnessed bullying so my answer is no, there are no bullies in my school.

adorkable x
09-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Nobody really picks on me, but in like 5th grade they did alot.
I have bad dark circles, so they would call me zombie. D:
But now, theres really no bullies that I know of, except this guy named Radi.
His nose is huge and he asks stupid questions on perpose because he thinks its funny.
He makes fun of unpopular people and makes weird voices mocking them.

animalcrossing22
09-09-2009, 05:23 PM
His nose is huge and he asks stupid questions on perpose because he thinks its funny.
He makes fun of unpopular people and makes weird voices mocking them.i have alot of kids in my school like that but if they say Stuff or make fun of me i drop them
Thats why i dont Get bullied

adorkable x
09-09-2009, 05:25 PM
He makes fun of unpopular people and makes weird voices mocking them.i have alot of kids in my school like that but if they say Stuff or make fun of me i drop them
Thats why i dont Get bulliedWell I was in 5th grade about 4 years ago, so yeah.
If anybody were to pick on me now, I don't really give a *censored.3.0*.

animalcrossing22
09-09-2009, 05:28 PM
If anybody were to pick on me now, I don't really give a *censored.3.0*.LOL ya im in high school and idk why people dont pick on me i help the kids geting picked on but 4 some reason they never pick on me!! I wonder why????

Shade
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Girls LOVE to bully me for some reason.
<small><small><small><small>
P.S. I&#39;m a male</small></small></small></small>

Tom
09-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Nah, just racists.

Owait.

SilentHopes
09-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Um... If you just consider people who are just jurks because of their nature and or attitude and crap then yeah... If not no. We all kinda make fun of each other. But not in a bullying way.. More of just for laughs. The one thing thats weird is that now that were all in 7th grade, all the 6th graders went emo... It&#39;s weird... They instantly got jet black hair, started wearing all black and they arn&#39;t afraid of anything.

Bacon Boy
09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Kinda, this one kid Zach. He can be a... sometimes...

Lord Yuan
09-09-2009, 06:05 PM
In high school its mostly verbal or psychological abuse. Ex. People harass me about my mustache and how I carry my books and don&#39;t use a back pack. The people that do that or that actually care are mostly abuncha dunces anyway though.

Tip for you all. Don&#39;t let the bully get to you. Its what they want.

coffeebean!
09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Nah not really. It&#39;s high school -yes, but I think most of the kids here are a little too old for "bullying." My school is pretty friendly, or so I think. I usually tease people jokingly, which isn&#39;t bullying unless you&#39;re 8, have no sense of humor, and have a stick up your ass.

pielover6
09-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Yes there are. But the bullies at my school are like... Well they don&#39;t come up to you and like hit you. They just make mean statements and laugh amongst themselves. Wanna be bullies maybe?

Numner
09-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Nope.

Except one kid everybody hates xD

pielover6
09-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Nope.

Except one kid everybody hates xDSo like a reverse?

Ricano
09-09-2009, 07:07 PM
If anybody were to pick on me now, I don&#39;t really give a *censored.3.0*.LOL ya im in high school and idk why people dont pick on me i help the kids geting picked on but 4 some reason they never pick on me&#33;&#33; I wonder why????Your in high school....lmao

Numner
09-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Nope.

Except one kid everybody hates xDSo like a reverse?Well I mean

People bully him

pielover6
09-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Nope.

People bully him

Your school is weird.

Numner
09-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Nope.

People bully him

Your school is weird. Why?

pielover6
09-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Nope.

People bully him

Your school is weird. Why?Just is. >.>

Numner
09-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepWell I mean

People bully him

Your school is weird. Why?Just is. >.>I fail to believe you have come to my school

Your lack of truth disappoints me 0:<

-Aaron
09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Yes.
Me.

pielover6
09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepYour school is weird. Why?Just is. >.>I fail to believe you have come to my school

Your lack of truth disappoints me 0:<D: Who says I haven&#39;t been to your school >.>

Goaliegal49
09-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Pfft ya&#33;

There was already a fight on the first day in the hallways, and I got shoved into a open locker today. XD

Numner
09-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Yes.
Me.I wonder how YOU bully kids

o.x

pielover6
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Yes.
Me.O: He&#39;s a bully&#33; I must flee&#33; *runs to the hills*

-Aaron
09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes.

o.xYou wouldn&#39;t want to know.
;D

adorkable x
09-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Yes.

;DSexual abuse O_O

Numner
09-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Yes.

;DYes, I would 0:<

merinda!
09-10-2009, 02:25 AM
<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">I get bullied everyday. I stick up for myslef and others- but it gets me into more trouble.

Jake.
09-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Hell yes.

They are called &#39;Lads&#39; at our school for some stupid reason.

The place is crawling with them. Same at mine :)

Wish
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Yes.
Me.*legasp* :O Raper? XD

yogaba
09-11-2009, 01:43 PM
there is not really but the popular group could

Josh
09-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Nah. But i somtimes do to somepeople in my class who get on my nerves..

MitchL21
09-11-2009, 03:25 PM
they&#39;re is this leif or leave or idk wat IT&#39;s name is cuz i cant tell if its a boy or girl? and every ask&#39;s it if it is a boy or girl?? and it weres the same close every single day. this one stooopid blue shirt and jeans every day the same close?&#33;?&#33;

lightningbolt
09-11-2009, 03:28 PM
The worst is a kid that&#39;s on my street who should just get sent away or something.

I also want to ask something, do kids in your school/neighborhood swear? some of mine do which i don&#39;t really like because they are like 12 or 11 T_T

SamXX
09-11-2009, 03:29 PM
I swear and I&#39;m 13. I don&#39;t see it as a big deal. Then again, lotsa rough people in my school so I&#39;m used to swears and curses.

lightningbolt
09-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Yes.
Me.T_T O RLLY?

Jarrrad
09-11-2009, 03:33 PM
There was this kid in my class, my best freind use to be best freinds with him. He only bullied people because i took his best freind away from him. anyway he doesnt bully now because
people fight back. ( like me :>)

lightningbolt
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I swear and I&#39;m 13. I don&#39;t see it as a big deal. Then again, lotsa rough people in my school so I&#39;m used to swears and curses.Well it&#39;s kinda stupid because you and like 20% of my school swear T_T

Lightning_Alchemist
09-11-2009, 03:35 PM
The worst is a kid that&#39;s on my street who should just get sent away or something.

I also want to ask something, do kids in your school/neighborhood swear? some of mine do which i don&#39;t really like because they are like 12 or 11 T_Tdude, I hear at least one swear word everyday at my school.

Jarrrad
09-11-2009, 03:36 PM
i swear alot myself, i just think of it as English language.

if my mom hears me, she washes my mouth out with soap..

lightningbolt
09-11-2009, 03:43 PM

I also want to ask something, do kids in your school/neighborhood swear? some of mine do which i don&#39;t really like because they are like 12 or 11 T_Tdude, I hear at least one swear word everyday at my school.INORITE?

lightningbolt
09-11-2009, 03:43 PM
i swear alot myself, i just think of it as English language.

if my mom hears me, she washes my mouth out with soap..You deserve the Mouth Washing >:O

fitzy
09-11-2009, 03:46 PM
The 6th years pick up the second years and wipe them off the blackboard so that they get covered in chalk. xDD

cornymikey
09-11-2009, 03:47 PM
of course, lol. They&#39;re very common.
And guys getting bullied by girls? D:

NikoKing
09-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Another thing is, my Rep is above average since my friends are pretty popular. Hell, my friend is friends with the hottest chick in the school on facebook. So normally, I don&#39;t get bullied.

The Sign Painter
09-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Well, they would consider it bullying, but I just pick on my friends.
But there is this one POS kid that tries to steal my GF and thinks he is tougher than me.
He is short. He also makes fun of me by calling me "Homo" and then I tell him that I have nothing against homosexuals and he says "Well that must because you are one"

I can&#39;t wait until he starts a fight w/ me, I wanna beat teh living crap outta him.

Jarrrad
09-11-2009, 04:04 PM
But there is this one POS kid that tries to steal my GF and thinks he is tougher than me.
He is short. He also makes fun of me by calling me "Homo" and then I tell him that I have nothing against homosexuals and he says "Well that must because you are one"

I can&#39;t wait until he starts a fight w/ me, I wanna beat teh living crap outta him.Heck. why wait, do it next time you&#39;re eyes meet contact.

The Sign Painter
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM

I can&#39;t wait until he starts a fight w/ me, I wanna beat teh living crap outta him.Heck. why wait, do it next time you&#39;re eyes meet contact.I don&#39;t start fights. I wait until some retard starts it then beat the hell outta em.

lilypad
09-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Well not people who psychically bully someone. But we have girls in our school that don&#39;t act very nice to each other (and that&#39;s saying it nicely). My friends sister who is a freshman in high school this year (me and my friend are juniors) was sitting in the wrong table section at lunch and a sophomore girl who didn&#39;t like her went over and said: "You better sit in the right f****** section next time." and she made my friend&#39;s little sister cry :(